"That's the one." Jens smiled, letting the smoke waft out of his mouth in a thick cloud.
     Lucas got up on his knees, leaning across the bed to kiss Jens through the smoke, hearing Jens gasp lightly. Jens pressed the palm of his free hand to Lucas's face, tilting his head back, and opened his mouth under Lucas's.

Lucas smiled against his lips, his eyes closed, and his hands against Jens's neck. He pulled away slowly, sliding his hands off his neck, and lowering himself so he was sitting across from Jens, and looks at Jens's face, which was soft, almost spacey.

Jens exhaled the rest of the smoke through a lazy smile, his eyes half-closed, and raised the joint back up to his mouth. He left it in his mouth for a second and turned to lay on his back adjusting a pillow so it was under his head. Lucas copied him, laying so he was facing him, looking at his profile as Jens blew smoke to the ceiling.

"Did you have fun at the party?" he asked.

Jens turned his head and passed the joint to him.

"It was alright."

He shifted his whole body, tucking his hands under his chin as Lucas inhaled, his eyes on Lucas's mouth, watching his lips. Lucas smiled around the joint, noticing.

"Kinda loud," Jens added, watching as Lucas pushed himself up slightly, holding his hand at an angle so the burning end of the joint didn't touch the bed, and moved so he was leaning over Jens.

Jens opened his mouth instinctively, breathing in as Lucas exhaled the smoke over him slowly. They kissed again, Jens placing his hands on Lucas's face, pulling him closer and blowing the smoke out his nose. Lucas pulled back slightly, blew out the rest of the smoke, and then leaned back in, kissing him harder than before, placing a hand on Jens's neck, over his throat.
     Both their heads tilted and Lucas pulled Jens's bottom lip into his mouth, Jens letting out a short, quiet moan. Lucas kissed him again and then pulled back, placing the blunt in Jens's mouth, noticing his cheeks were pink. He laid back down next to him, looking up at the ceiling.
     Jens huffed and took a drag.

"I don't like you," he said teasingly, narrowing his eyes at Lucas as Lucas turned his head.
     Lucas smiled and looked back at the ceiling.

"I know."

Jens watched him as he took another drag, his eyes darting from the slope of his nose to the spots on his cheek.

"You're pretty."

Lucas laughed quietly and turned his whole body to look at him.

"You've said."

"Like... really pretty." Jens held the joint out for Lucas and Lucas took it, looking into Jens's eyes and smiling softly.

"No, you."

Jens watched Lucas inhale, and then took the joint from Lucas's lips before he blew the smoke out, pressing his lips to Lucas's, reaching behind him and dropping the joint in the small plate (not an ashtray, he didn't want his sister to see an ashtray in his room) on his bedside table. Lucas wrapped his arms around Jens's neck, pulling him closer, and exhaled the smoke into Jens's mouth.

After dropping the joint, Jens placed his hand on Lucas's waist, gripping the fabric of his sweatshirt, and pressed his body against Lucas's. Jens pulled back for a second, breathing out away from Lucas's face, and Lucas pushed himself against Jens, rolling on top of him, kissing him harder.

Jens felt Lucas slide his hands from his neck to his hair, tugging gently as he pulled back to tilt the angle of his head, and then pressed another kiss to Jens's mouth. Jens smiled into the kiss, sliding his hands down to hold Lucas's legs, and he could feel Lucas smile back. Lucas pulled his mouth away, pressing his forehead to Jens's, and stayed there with his eyes closed.
     Jens rubbed his hands up Lucas's thighs, smoothing the soft fabric of his sweatpants, and sighed.

"Good?" Lucas asked quietly.

"Yeah."

Jens kissed him again softly and Lucas rolled off him, lying across from him, keeping his hands against his face. He moved his thumb back and forth over Jens's cheekbone and Jens closed his eyes.

LUCAS
Jens closed his eyes and Lucas wondered if he would fall asleep like that, his hands on Lucas's hips, Lucas's fingers against the softness of his face.

Lucas leaned forward, kissing Jens one more time, and Jens kissed back sleepily, moving his head forward. Lucas put his forehead against Jens's, closing his own eyes and brushed his thumb down Jens's cheek and jaw, slipping across the skin to gently brush against his lips. Jens smiled against his finger.

It seemed like they never stopped smiling around each other. Their breathing synced as they both fell asleep, the smoking blunt forgotten beside them.