"Anyone have some popcorn?", Max asked. "Alex, Director Henshaw, I know you're worried about Barry, but I'm begging you, give him some more time!", James exclaimed. "I am the one responsible for his safety. This is on my head, Olsen!", J'onn yelled. "Yeah. Well. He asked us to stop you guys.", Mon said.

"What?!", Iris exclaimed. "He knew that you would react this way if things went bad. So he came to me because he wants to save Kara.", Mon said. "You think we don't want that? We want them both back. More than anything.", Iris said. "I know you do. And I can also see that Barry is more than just one of your side agents. He's family. To all of you. And you want to protect him at all costs. I get that. But if you pull him out before he has a chance to save Kara, he will never look at any of you the same way again.", James said before looking at Iris. "You know that.", James told her.

"He's my brother. I can't loose him.", Iris said. "And you won't. Because Barry always finds a way. You just have to trust him.", Mon said and Iris nodded then they all looked at J'onn who also nodded.

Krypton

Barry gasped awake when he was forcefully pushed on the ground. He looked up at he was in some type of alien courtroom. Stood in front of him was Alura. Kara. Kal. Zor-El. And fantasy Barry. "The High Council has rendered our verdict on the alien spy. We impose the maximum penalty.
Banishment to the Phantom Zone.", Alura said and Barry looked at Kara in panic.

"Kara, if they take me away, you and I will be trapped here until the Black Mercy kills us.", Barry said. "Do not listen to him. Once he is gone, we'll be happy. Like we were before he came here.", fantasy Barry said. "Why do you think they're trying to silence me? It's because they're afraid of what I have to say!", Barry exclaimed. "She's trying to confuse you with lies.", Alura said.

"No! I'm trying to remind you of the truth.", Barry said before he started to choke up in tears. "Life isn't perfect. I know it can be hard and it can be lonely. Especially for you. You have sacrificed and you have lost so much. I wish you could've had a life with your family. But even if you did, Kara, it wouldn't be this. Because this isn't real. And deep down, Kara. Deep down, you know it.", Barry said before the planet started to rumble. "I can't promise you a life without pain and loss because pain is a part of life. It's what makes us who we are. It is what makes you a hero.", Barry said before he got out of the grasps of the guards holding him back. He ran up to her and slightly cupped her cheeks but was grabbed again by the guards.

"You fight every day to keep people from struggling like you have. I know you can remember, please If you try, please Please try, Kara. Because Earth needs Supergirl.", Barry said and something hit Kara. "Supergirl.", she said softly. "Yes, remember that life. With Iris, James, Mon and Winn and Hank. And me. Your friends need you. I need you.", Barry said and Kara looked into his eyes as the rumbling got louder and Barry's tears started to pour down his face. "Kara, I can't choose this for you. You have to choose it yourself. Please come back to us, Kara. Please.", Barry said and Kara realized it was true. It was all true. So then she faced her family and fantasy Barry.

"I wish- I want so much for all of this to be true. To stay here with you. But this isn't real.", Kara said before Kal grabbed her hand. "No.", he said. "You taught me to be so strong. And I am. Krypton will be in my heart forever. But Barry is right. I have to go.", Kara said before hugging her mother. "I love you.", Kara continued. "Oh, Kara. We will never let you leave.", Alura said and Kara backed up to see her mother's eyes black. So she immediately started to run for Barry but fantasy Barry held her back. She got him off of her but hit the ground.

"Barry!", Kara yelled as she reached her hand out. "I got you. I got you!", Barry exclaimed as he did the same as Kara. He reached out to her, getting closer and closer to holding her hand but he couldn't quite touch.

DEO

Barry woke up and took the helmet off of him quickly. "Barry. Thank God.", James said and Barry looked at Kara to see she was still in her coma.

"You pulled me out? How could you? I told you to stop him!", Barry yelled. "We did!", Mon exclaimed.

"She was about to choose us!- She was about to come home!-", Barry yelled. "Barry-", J'onn started to say.

"Why did you pull me out?!", Barry exclaimed. "Barry!", J'onn exclaimed.

"Why?!", Barry exclaimed. "He didn't!", James yelled.

"Then how did I come back?", Barry asked as the Black Mercy fell off of Kara and died. "Because you did it. You did it. You did it. You convinced her.", Iris said as Kara quickly sat up and took off the oxygen mask, trembling.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Kara.", Iris said as she approached Kara. She looked at everyone, confused and hurt at what happened. She was shaking and depressed and wanted to know what happened.

"It's okay, wait, wait. It's okay. Hey, hey, we're here. We're here. Hey, we're here. We're here. I got you.", Iris said as Kara got up and she stood by her for support. Kara wasn't saying anything. She just had so much hurt and pain in her eyes. And everyone could see it.

"Kara, are you okay?", Barry asked. "Who did this to me?", Kara asked with dark eyes. "Non.", Barry said. "Where is he?", she asked with her fists clenched.

"The Kryptonians used the Black Mercy and the solar storms to distract us from their next move.", J'onn said. "Like I said before, I thought it would have something to do with satellites. And since I spend most of my day looking at satellite signals, I decided to analyze them with the computers. I found some hidden transmissions buried in the C-band spectrum.", Winn said.

"What's the connection?", Barry asked. "Uh, well, funny you should ask. They all use Lord Tech servers, which happen to be based at the same lab Non's troops attacked.", Winn said as everyone looked at Max in his handcuffs again. "Now you know why he hit my facility.", Max said.

"He's using your tech to override the civilian network.", Iris said. "Non didn't take anything, he left something behind. A virus.", Winn said. "A virus that does what?", J'onn asked. "I don't know.", Winn said. "Well, I don't want to wait around to find out. How do we find them?", J'onn asked. "My company handles six other satellite farms in the city limits. They have to be the next target.", Max said. "Scramble our teams to each location.", J'onn said. "Non is mine.", Kara said.