Bio

I know I've been gone for awhile but I've been watching different shows and playing games but the game I've been playing the most is "RWBY Grimm Eclipse". I have also been reading RWBY books and got an idea to create one. I will try to update my other stories but my schedule is stupid and I can't even touch my computer. I will try and fine time though and sense exams are around the corner I will have lots of time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Silver Rose / Silver B. Rose

Nickname: The Masked Hero

Height: 6'3

Species: human (silver Eyed warrior)

Semblances(You have multiple):

1.Resurrection - After dying you can come back to life. When this happens fire erupts around you you 10 seconds and if anyone touches you in that time they will be caught on fire and will be unable to put it out.(aka Burning them to death)

2. Blink - Allows you to go to mach 6 speeds or teleport anywhere you want but you must be looking at the area you want to teleport to. (When this happens you will have electricity all around your body)

3. Shadows Edge - You can use the shadows to your advantage by either going into them making your own pocket dimension or use them to fight with you by making shadow knights. ( You get a black aura around you when you use it)

4. Rage Mode - Only activated when you see someone you care about getting hurt. It engulfs you in a Red/Black aura and your eyes turn blood red. You are unable to stop yourself or control your body. The only 4 way you can break out of it is if the one you are hunting is killed by your hands or the person you love stops you.4

5. Copycat - It allows you to copy anyone abilities and use them for yourself  and you only can copy them if you are fighting against them. (This even works on the maidens powers)

You have a very special ability but it costs something to use it.

No one can take these Semblances away from you.

Mask:

 Scars (What you look like in prologue):