Volume 1 Episode 9: The Badge and The Burden

The opening ends to the window overlooking Beacon Academy from the new room of Team SCAB. We then see Silver with training clothes and is standing in the middle of the room with symbols in hand.

Silver: time to wake up.

Silver bashes the symbols together multiple times making the three girls jump out of bed shocked. Catra was so shocked that she jumped onto the ceiling impairing her claws into it and hanging there.

Catra: What is your problem?!?

Silver: it's time to train.

Adora: It's only 6:00 AM!

Silver: Exactly, classes start at 9:00 and we will be training for the next hour and a half. So get ready.

2B: I will be ready shortly.

2B grabs her clothes and goes to the bathroom

Catra: We just became a team yesterday! Can't we just relax for a bit?

Adora: Yeah, we should get to know each other before training.

Silver: we can get to know each other as we train. Grimm aren't gonna wait for you to get ready before attacking, so let's go.

Reluctantly Adora and Catra get off the ceiling and the bed, grab their clothes and into the bathroom with 2B.

We then leave team SCAB's room before heading to the new room of team RWBY as 2 hours earlier appears, panning over to Weiss Schnee sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby Rose, dressed in her strangely-colored school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

Ruby: Good morning, team RWBY!

Weiss: (from the floor) What in the world is wrong with you?

Ruby: (ignoring the question) Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: (getting up and brushing herself off) Excuse me?

Yang Xiao Long: (holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake Belladonna) Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: (lifting her suitcase) We still have to unpack. (the suitcase opens, spilling its contents) Aaaand clean.

Weiss does not look enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! (raises her fist into the air) Banzai!

Ruby with Blake and Yang: (doing the same at her sides) Banzai! (they turn at an angle as Weiss lays on the floor and upbeat montage music starts playing)

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her part of the room with a picture of Silver with his mask on but with a picture of silvers face next to it. Weiss positions the painting of the Forever Fall forest to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off. A quick zoom around the room (and the repaired curtains) ends with the girls admiring their handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.