Part 8

The kiss they shared after finally making up was that of pure devotion, fully giving themselves to one another. Jake, finally able to let his guard down and be fully into Sara; Sara finally able to trust him and his promises, not allowing the past to hinder their future. As their tongues made their way into one another, a sigh of relief washed over. They, loudly, made their way into her bedroom hoping not to wake her sleeping children. When they got to the doorway he was shocked: candles, photos from past and present together, her sonogram framed on her night stand beside an old paper heart he wrote "I love you" on nearly ten years prior. He looked at her with wild and eyes and, with a smile on his face, simply stated, "Sara Elizabeth, I will love you for eternity and you will be my wife one day," picked her up and carefully toted her to the bed.

She couldn't get enough of him; his touch, his smell, his taste, he was her world and she was his. When Jake got up to close and lock the door she moved up the bed and smirked, he was instantly harder than a rock from Mount Everest. Within the glow of candle light he made his way on top of her, careful not to put much pressure on her belly. She opened her legs and allowed him to crawl back to her face when he pulled her into him and shared yet another kiss. She made him flip onto his back, kissing his neck, clavicle, and torso while taking away his shirt to reveal his dark brown skin she adored so much. As she tried to undo his pants his hand met hers and she looked at him with begging eyes. "Not tonight my love, tonight I am going to show you exactly how I've planned to make love."

He wanted her mouth, to feel her pierced tongue against his rock hard cock, but not right now. No oral, no hands or fingers, just pure passionate sex. He pulled her back to him, rolled her onto her side, pulled her panties and chemise away, moved his pants and underwear to the floor, and moved between her legs. At his first insertion he could feel just how much she wanted him, her body needed him. Their naked frames forming to one another like a missing puzzle piece. With either arm around her head he began to lovingly thrust in and out of her body. Her nails leaving more marks on his body, his hands moving around her hair and eyes closing in immense pleasure. Her moans and his name coming off of her lips made him want more, he went deeper and deeper. With one whimper of his favorite three words, he came inside of her as she came for him.

She begged him not to stop and didn't, only this time he could no longer hold himself to pure love making. Jake moved her to her side and slid in behind her, his dick sliding right back inside and began to pound away harder. She began to get louder and shoved her face into a pillow to muffle the sounds. When she pushed him out with yet another orgasm he stood at the edge of the bed and pulled her back to him, her ass hanging off the edge of the bed and pasty legs on his swarthy skin resting atop his shoulders. Jake grabbed her thighs, loving the way they feel against his rough and calloused hands, he began to go in and out of his favorite pussy once more. Sara began to pull at the sheets forcing them off of her bed, back arching and toes curling, screaming in his pleasure. She begged to taste him, she needed his nut in her mouth. As he was edging yet another orgasm, Sara forced him out of her and began to suck his dick. He demanded she get on all fours, "if I get to nut like this, she's nutting with me," he thought.

He shoved his fingers inside of her dripping body and she moaned once more with his dick in her mouth. The faster she went, the harder his fingers moved. She began begging for him to but in her mouth, "baby, please, baby I need to taste you, but for me." With his free hand, Sara's hair was grabbed by the handful and her mouth shoved all the way into him as he ejaculated into the back of her throat. She looked at him and had one last orgasm for the time being.

They fell into the bed and instinctively wrapped themselves into one another, her head on his chest and fingers tracing imaginary symbols in his chest hair. His arm wrapped around her shoulder, the other resting on her belly. A few minutes passed and, as they were both on the verge of unconsciousness, he felt their child kick inside of her. Jake leaned down to kiss Sara's belly when she sleepily looked at him, put her soft hand on the back of his head and said, "babe, our dreams are coming true. She loves her daddy just as much as I do. Keep your hand there please, I'll hold you tonight," and leaned down to kiss the back of his head and fall right to sleep.

The next morning was that of a dream. She was awoken to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and her favorite breakfast, bacon and eggs. When Sara walked in the kitchen, she braced herself on the edge of the wall and just stared at Jake, her child's father, the love of her life. She walked into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind him and kissed the back of his neck. He smiled, turned his head, and kissed her good morning with a smile on his face. Sara walked to the coffee pot and made herself a cup. Jake put her breakfast on the plate and set it down on the table for her. As they ate their breakfast, they talked and laughed and thought about the future. When Sara got up to clean the kitchen up and get ready for work, Jake slid his arms around her and started to sway. She turned the water off and spun around to meet him face to face. He leaned down and kissed her growing belly and whispered, "daddy loves you sweet girl, and your mommy loves you too." When he made his way back to her face she grabbed his face and kissed him with the passion of ten thousand couples on Valentine's day.

"Screw work, I'll be late," she said. He grabbed her and gently lifted her up onto the counter. Jake pulled her shirt up and over her head, exposing her naked body, the one he loved to ravish more than anyone before. She arched her back and pulled him closer to her, as close as two people could physically be. They kissed deeper than ever, her hands made their way to the band of his shorts, put her hand inside, and started to lightly stroke his cock. He shoved his fingers inside of her forcing her to scream and moan in nothing but pleasure into his mouth. He pulled away from her lips, forced her hand out of his pants, and lightly put his tongue on her soft pussy lips. He began to lick and slurp her and enjoy her taste. She begs him to stop, she doesn't want to cum like this but he can't get enough of her. As he forces her to cum she leans down and grabs the back of his head, she cant stay on the counter much longer with this. He starts to kiss her neck, slides her ass to the edge of the counter closer to him.

She wraps her long legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, leaning down to kiss him. He slides into her mid kiss and she moaned into his mouth once more. She stays attached to him with every thrust, kissing harder and deeper every single time. He picks her up, remaining inside of her, and carries her into the living room and lovingly lays her on the couch. Jake continues to slide in and out as she grabs everything in her reach. They continue to make intense and passionate love and lose track of time. As Jake begins to ejaculate inside of her, he grabs her hips and slams into her as hard as possible making her squirt all over him. He chuckles and stays inside of her for a few moments longer, enjoying the feel of her skin on his. When he gets up, he picks her up and carries her to the bedroom cradled in his arms. She rolls over and smiles at him, eyes full over love. "Babe, I love you so fucking much, I can't wait to see where our future goes."

They clean up, take a shower together and continue to lovingly caress one another before work. Sara wanted him one more time before her 24 hour shift, her final divorce hearing was the day after so she wouldn't be seeing him for approximately 36 hours. She grabbed his dick, squatted down as his back blocked the water and began to suck him. He nearly fell over in the shower from how her mouth made him feel. He stood her up, turned her back to him, she propped a leg on the edge of the shower, and he slid in once again, not even ten minutes after their intense love making session. God, she loved making him hard, they could never get enough of one another. He grabbed her hips and started, both of them moaning in pure pleasure. He pounded as hard as he possibly could, they needed to hurry. She reached down and started to flick her clit as he pounded her from behind. Almost instantly, she began to orgasm and he smacked her as ass. The harder he thrusted the more she came. She could tell he was ready to nut, pulled her ass away making him come out of her pussy, turned around, and sucked him until he finally nutted inside of her mouth, her absolute favorite flavor. She looked at him and smiled, stood up, turned the water off, and they got out of the shower to get ready for work. Tomorrow is the big day, the day this chapter of her life can truly begin.