Part 3

Weeks turned into months, months into years. Sara and Jake remained friends, Jake left his toxic relationship with his daughter's mother for the sake of his own mental health. It broke his heart to leave his daughter, but she deserved to see her parents happy. Sara was still living life, she was now a paramedic and Jake finally decided to complete EMT school, they ended up working together from time to time. She was still with her husband, life was just one big series of annoying consistency.

Jake

Jake wanted Sara to be his, as always. He would never let her know just how deep his desire was for her, he did not want to interfere with her marriage. One day they were put on a truck together, she was looking more desirable than normal, he didn't think that was possible. The county was eerily quiet so they had a good bit of time on their hands. Seeing her tactical pants hug her ass, her shirt accentuate her breasts, and her brains when she ran a call were all huge turn-ons for him. They stopped and parked behind an abandoned building, she had a huge fight with her husband the night before and did not get much sleep. They got out and lit a cigarette and talked for a bit. He made a joke and made her laugh, the song of angels to his ears. He couldn't help himself, he had to do something but was terrified she was going to reject him. They threw their cigarettes out and she asked for a hug, he quickly obliged.

When they started to separate, he grabbed her ass like he always does, but this time he stopped when their eyes were right in front of each other. This was it, he was saying fuck it in his head and kissed her. She started to pull away, he was about to stop, when he heard her whisper, "don't stop, please." He pushed her against the side of the ambulance and put her hands above her head as their tongues began to twist into one another. He had been dreaming about this for longer than he wants to admit. She tries to pull her hands down, he won't let her at first, he loves making her work for it, even just for a little bit. Eventually he lets her arms go and she puts her arms around his neck and starts to move her hips back and forth, she puts him against the truck and they continue to kiss, he grabs her ass and pulled her up, then she finds her way to his belt. She pulls it open, undoing his pants and putting her hand inside of them finding his enormous dick and putting it in her hand. He moans for excitement and missed her touch, he was NOT going to last very long if she kept on like this. She drops down to her knees and starts to suck. Fast, hard, balls being caressed, one hand moving with the strokes of her mouth. "Fuck, I'm about to cum but I need to feel her, I need her warmth again," he thought. He came inside of her mouth, she swallowed and smiled as she looked up to him with those big blue eyes he would get lost in.

Jake helped her back up, she wiped the side of her mouth, and he pushed her into the passenger side of the truck, ripped her pants down to her ankles, spread her legs, using her pants as a restraint so she couldn't run away. He shoves his fingers inside of her and puts his tongue on her clit making her wriggle, he missed her taste. He makes this quick, they can not be caught. He moves his tongue all around her dripping wet pussy while moving his fingers in and out of her until she finally explodes with pleasure made by him. He smiles with her juices all over his face. She sits up and kisses him.

He isn't done yet, this was only ten minutes and he needed more, it had been years too long since they touched. He pulled her out of the truck, turned her around, smacked her ass, and shoved his dick into her. She screamed, it had been months since she had been touched and he could feel it, he couldn't even go in halfway, he had to be easy at first but she was begging for more. Eventually he made his way all the way into her and it was heaven. Her wet pussy surrounding his throbbing dick, in and out, harder and faster. He grabbed her hair with one hand, smacked her ass, and grabbed her hips. Harder, faster, deeper, he could feel her body releasing itself around him. She came and begged for more. This was not enough, he needed more but couldn't contain himself. As she was in the middle of her next orgasm, he came into her. He missed this feeling, he needed it more now than ever. They pulled their pants up and lit another cigarette.

All he could think of the rest of the day was what he would do if she would let him truly fuck her the way he wanted. She said her husband would be on shift the next day, they were both off. They continued the day, it stung when he heard her tell her husband "I love you," when they had shared the intimacy earlier that day. They ran a few calls over the twelve hour shift and went their separate ways when all he wanted was to get her into his bed and have his way with her.

Sara

She got to work and saw it was her and Jake on the truck, they had remained friends over the years so it wasn't so awkward any longer. He had to listen to her, she was the medic and he was her basic, she loved having even just the slightest amount of power over him. Afterall, he broke her in a way no one ever had before and she needed some control. Her husband was still the same asshole, they rarely had sex and her libido was through the roof so her desires were never met. Every now and then she would dream about the sex she and Jake shared and releive herself.

It was a slow day, she had a long night before because of a huge fight with her husband and just wanted to sleep. They parked behind an abandoned building, her hiding spot, and got out to smoke a cigarette. They chatted and bullshitted throughout the smoke break, then he made a joke and made her laugh. She kept glancing at the bulge in his pants and was begging him to kiss her in her head. She asked for a hug and he obliged. When they went to separate, he grabbed her ass, nothing abnormal, then she felt him stop and they locked eyes. For a split second she though, "kiss me you idiot," and it was almost like he could read her mind because he did. She pulled away ever so slightly and told him not to stop. That was it, she could feel the passion come over him, he pushed her against the truck, bit her lip and put her hands above her head while continuing to kiss her and rubbing the side of her torso. She tries to move her hands down but he won't let it happen, she struggles and he chuckles. Eventually she gets her hands free, wraps her arms around his neck and shoves him against the truck. They continue their passionate kissing and twisting of the tongues. She moves her hand down and makes her way to his belt, undoing it and unbuttoning his pants. She puts her hands down he pants and finds his throbbing hard dick, stroking as they kiss deeper and deeper. She finally pulled his pants around his ankles and drops to her knees. She loves feeling him in her mouth, she always has. She goes fast and sucks hard, stroking with one hand and the other caressing his balls. He moans loudly and she gets more wet at the sound of his enjoyment. She gets him past his point of control and he cums in her mouth, she swallows his load and misses the taste of him. She's taken aback by what happens next.

Jake pulls her up and she wipes the side of her mouth. He shoves her into the passenger side of the truck, he does remember how she likes it rough she thought. Her pants are ripped from around her waist and he comes between her legs, fingers finding their way inside of her dripping wet pussy and tongue immediately flicking her clit. She missed this, he always knew how to make her cum for him almost instantaneously. His fingers slid in and out harder and harder as his tongue made its way around her pussy. She finally explodes around his fingers and tongue, something she had longed for for so long but couldn't let anyone know. He wipes his face off and she sits up to kiss him.

He pulls her out of the seat and turns her back to him. "Okay, so he isn't done with me yet. Thank goodness," she thought. He shoved his dick into her, the first orgasm was almost instant. She hadn't been touched like this in so long, her desires were being met. He had to ease his way into her though, she was still too tight to fit. Slowly, he stretched her out and she begged for more. She wanted more, she needed him. She finally exploded around him and nearly collapsed but he didn't let that happen. Her hair was grabbed, ass smacked, followed by her hip being used for his leverage. Harder, faster, deeper, she was screaming his name and did not have a care in the world of who heard her. She began to have another orgasm and he finally came into her, she didn't want to stop but knew they had to. They pulled up their pants and lit another cigarette.

Going through the rest of the shift was nearly unbearable, she wanted him over and over again. Her husband would call and she would have to act as if nothing happened, he still had no idea who Jake was and that he was a part of her past. Saying "I love you" in front of Jake was hard, she knew it caused him pain, but what Jake didn't know is that the love she once had for her husband is no longer there, and hadn't been for a very long time. When the shift was over, they had to go their separate ways once more when all she wanted was him to grab her and tell her he loved her and wanted her in so many more ways.