『 You're different 』

Start from the beginning

Smokey trusting her, let go. The girl went to the other side of the bathtub.

Facing each other, Ash stared to take off her clothes, leaving herself only in underwear.

The man in front of her was shocked and looked away.

"What? The clothes are heavy, you too have just shorts." The girls defended her actions, putting her legs in front of her, slightly covering herself.

Sadly, Speirs had a lot bigger body built so he had to put his legs on both sides of Ashley's waist.

"I was suppose to give you back your jacket but for what you did you're not gonna get it back." Fox started a topic.

"Well, I was suppose to tell you to keep it but for what you did, if think I might want it back." The man countered.

Ron noticing Ashley's goosebumps and her quivering lips, gave a slight wave with his hand meaning 'come closer'.

Blue slowly changed her position, her back faced his muscular chest, her head resting calmly on his collarbone.

His hands loosely resting on the edges of the bathtub, a lucky strike in his mouth. Slowly inhaling and exhaling." Jesus Christ you're a walking bear." Ash quietly said, shaping small circles on his haired right knee.

"It has its perks" Watching her intensively Ron replied.

"What do you mean?" The tired girl glanced at him.

"Ehm, well. I heard from other people that women like the men That have lot of hair." He tried to explain, looking around the corners.

"Okay let's just drop it, it's weird." Chuckling a little she pushed herself a little into him to get herself more warm.

"Are you embarrassed because it's true?." As he asked that he examined every scar on her body.

There were quite a lot. Burn marks, scratching marks, stabbing scars, Experiment scars, bruises form purple and yellow-green to dark and gray ones.

He also took notice of her tattoos of foxes. Everyone in a different color.

Ashley just snorted "You wish."

"Maybe you're right. What's this?" The Officer asked holding her small wrist around both of his large fingers. "No, It's nothing." Lighter replied, looking at her series of numbers.

Speirs already knowing that she won't tell much more didn't say anything in return.

"I need to start cleaning, the house is a mess." Ashley stood up and picked her wet clothes, tossing them into a box for dirty things.

Speirs Just watched her every move until she left the room.

Standing up himself, he dried and changed into some... more comfortable pants, and a shirt.

He went into the sergeant's room and lied on her bed, taking a slightly bloodied polish dictionary.

He tried learning more about Ash.

{~}

After 20 minutes Bluefox came back to her room. She was surprised to see the soldier still here, Sleeping on her bed with a polish dictionary lying next to him.