15

His lips pressed against mine,

so needy and hungry as he sighed into my mouth, seeming as if my touch was giving him the air he needed to breathe.

My hands snake around his neck, drawing his warm body impossibly closer to mine. There was no space between us; not even the dense air surrounding us could penetrate through our attachment. And yet, it still wasn't close enough for me.

"Livia..." Damek pulled away from my lips, resting his head against mine again as he drew in a harsh gasp. "Can I take this off?" His questioning eyes met mine as he tugged at the hem of my increasingly uncomfortable dress.

He had done this before, but somehow this time felt different. It felt more intimate and instantly brought heat to my cheeks. "Y-yes," I replied, even though the butterflies in my stomach seemed to flutter faster at the mere thought of Damek's words.

But I wanted this. I wanted everything with Damek, and even still I didn't think that would ever be enough.

He released a deep groan in response as his head lifted away from mine and instead drifted down to the olden gown swallowing my body whole.

My chest heaved as he began to slowly peel off my dress- unbuttoning each button one by one, skimming his fingers across my revealed skin so softly, savoring the sight of me with a grunt in approval.

"My sweet Livia," he breathed out as I finally shrugged out of the dress and stood in the thin slip underneath.

My skin grew heated under his dark and unwavering stare. He was making me flustered and nervous, but I never wanted the moment to end.

His fingers gently skated down the exposed flesh of my arm, leaving behind a trail of goosebumps as he did so. His eyes followed the action, growing impossibly darker the longer he focused on my body's natural response to his touch.

His caress traveled from my arms up until he reached the straps of my slip. "Can I?" Damek's deep stare returned back to me as his question floated into the air around us, and filled it with flaming sparks of desire.

The hesitation I felt beginning to bubble in my stomach, immediately quieted as Damek slipped his fingers under my jaw, guiding my face towards his as he pressed my lips against his in a chaste kiss.

"Y-Yes, Damek," I breathless said, not being able to hide the arousal that lowered my tone.

He pressed another peck to my mouth, then quickly took off my slip gown that previously posed as the last barrier standing between our two bodies. I sucked in a rush of air as the cool air clung to my skin and awoke goosebumps that covered the whole extent of my skin.

I wrapped my arms around myself as Damek's cold orbs blinked into my gaze and held me frozen in time as he watched for any signs of apprehension to enter my stare.

The apprehension was there; I would be lying if I said it wasn't. I had never been left in just a bra and underwear in front of a man. The shy and skeptical part of me felt exposed, as if Damek would use this moment as leverage to take advantage of me.

The other part of me, that was beginning to take over while in Damek's presence, felt hot and ready to explore something I had never had the chance to experience in my twenty years of living.

Deep down, my mind had been made up before Damek had even asked me the question, so before I could back out of it, I slowly nodded my head in agreement to whatever it was that Damek wanted to do in that moment.

He was looking for something in my eyes to tell him to stop, but I wanted nothing more than for him to keep going. To take me to whatever heights he wanted to climb together tonight.