10

I hugged her close to my body,

letting the words I was too scared to speak, silently flow through our bodies instead. She was silent too, but we both knew words were useless at this moment.

If I could speak, I wouldn't even know how to verbally put my thoughts into coherent sentences. The feelings that swarmed my body felt immeasurable, something so unbelievably unworldly.

My chest breathlessly heaved as she sat atop my lap, surging her pure aroma and warmth straight into my body like a shot of adrenaline. She felt as if she had always belonged there- tightly embraced in my arms.

I gazed into her eyes as I pushed back a dark strand of hair that had escaped her messy braid. I had almost hoped to find boundless nerves tainting her brown orbs, yet I only found eyes filled with anticipation and bewilderment.

I blew out an uneven breath of air as we locked onto each other's gaze. I was shocked, almost scared she had something else up her sleeve for her sudden ounce of compliance to all of this. Maybe her intentions were malicious... or maybe she had just been perfectly made for me.

The small ounce of logic that still clung to my frazzled brain told me to be more cautious, but I couldn't hold back anymore. If I had to wait for even another second to have her on my tongue, I was sure I'd explode.

I held her eyes as I shifted my grip away from her waist and instead grabbed for her wrist. I lifted her hand, letting my attention drift down to the small drop of red that gathered at the shallow incision. I glared at the light trickles of blood that fell from the thin cut, hating how even the smallest amount of her essence drove me to insanity.

An uneven breath fell from my lips as I brought her wrist up to my awaiting mouth, licking away at her deep crimson blood and helping to heal her wound.

My eyes fell closed as my whole body exploded into an instant euphoric warmness; a warmness I hadn't known I had missed as much as I did until her flavor hit my tastebuds for the first time in days.

An unexplainable lust for her blood bubbled within me, waiting to drink freely. Needing nothing more at this moment than for her flavor to be the only taste swirling on my tongue.

I let my head relax against her shoulder as I tried to collect an ounce of willpower for Livia and I's sake. I wanted her more than life itself, but I couldn't live with myself if I hurt her again.

"Livia..." I whispered as I let my breath fan against her skin and take in her sweet scent.

My head turned to the crook of her neck, letting my lips run across her velvety skin; caressing her flesh with my barely there touch. She inhaled a deep breath of air as she readied for me to puncture her flesh, but I felt her tremble against me in shock as my tongue swiped against her skin where I'd soon bite her.

"...is this okay? Is my touch-" the mumbled words stayed stuck in my throat as she quickly nodded her head in acknowledgment. It wasn't much, but knowing she was enjoying this just as much as I did drove me crazy.

My body felt like it had been electrocuted- filled with the energy of Livia's essence. It scared me; it had me almost ready to reel back in fear with how strongly the pull towards her affected me.

I just wanted her. Wanted her decadent blood filling my insides, giving me the strength I needed to survive.

My body was going into a frenzy and I hadn't even feasted on her veins yet. Every little thing she did had me riled up, whether it was a small sound or a blissful sigh, it had burning desire warming the whole of my body without showing me any signs of mercy.