Chapter 18

Psh.. I didn't realise I typed the wrong chapter number for the last chapter. AISH.
_-_-_

◆Connie's POV◆

I opened my eyes and raised my head. The empty space in front of me came to sight. Randall's body is no longer in front of me.

Randall's body not in front....

I repeated those words in my barely conscious mind over and over.

Not in front... not in front?!

I sat up immediately and looked around the room. Randall really isn't lying there anymore.

Now. Where did he go?

I stood up and stretched before going down. The living room was empty. The tv was off. I rushed to kitchen but he wasn't there either. I checked the entire first floor of the apartment but he's not there. I ran back up again to check my room then his room again. The only room i haven't checked is the bathroom.

Maybe he's inside. Or not. The water is not running.

I turned the knob hesitantly. I opened the door and steam came out. The room felt really hot and it was really foggy. I rubbed my eyes a couple of times before i could get use to the fog and heat.

I could barely see but noticed Randall staring at me. Randall had shampoo in his hair and soap all over.

"C-connie?" He stuttered.

"Randa.. AH!" I realised something that i should have realised earlier.

He's.... naked....

Randall seemed to notice as well and hurriedly grabbing a towel to wrap his lower part of the body.

"S-s-sorry!!" I ran out and slammed the bathroom door shut. I squat down and buried my face in my hands.

Oh my gosh... My eyes!

I whacked my head hard to get the sight out of my head. The water from inside stop running and the door opened. Randall had the towel around his waist. Water started trickling down from his hair before disappearing into his towel.

"W-w-why are you still naked?!" I covered my eyes quickly, face turning red.

"My clothes are in that cupboard." He said coolly as he pointed at the closet. He walked to the closet and grab some jeans and a shirt. "Hey. I need to change, unless you wanna see me change?"

"NO!" I ran out of his room and went into mine. I buried my face in the pillow and sighed.

How can he be so okay with it? Ah...! My virgin eyes!

I could feel the heat all the way to my ears. Getting that image out of my brain is going to be difficult.

"Hey, are you leaving? Afternoon classes are going to start." I heard Randall's voice from the other side of the door.

Oh ya! Afternoon classes! Crap.

I grabbed a jacket and hurried out of the room. Randall wasn't outside. He was downstairs, wearing his shoes. I took my bag and went down and out for school.

•°•°•°•

French classes were horrible as always. Mr James said I should sign up for another class in case I failed French, which most possibly I will. Randall walked me to the Principal's office before leaving for his class.

"May i come in?" I knocked.

"Yes. I was expecting you. Mr James had informed me that you were going to sign up for another class."