Chapter 23

A mix, again; Note: A little sexual contend?
×××

Connie's POV

He pulled back from the kiss, face flushed. He lifted me off the counter, his eyes not leaving mine. He started to carry me to the stairs and i knew he wanted to carry me up to his room.

"Put me down. I'm too heavy," I smacked his chest, asking for release. There were obviously some part of me, hoping that he wouldn't oblige to my request. Randall doesn't say anything but walk up the stairs with a smile.

He can actually carry me up the stairs. Ah, what am I saying? Of course he can.

He carried me all the way into his room, surprising mantaining eye contact throughout the progress. He kicked the door close and gently put me down on his bed.

I moved back a bit so he also had space. He positioned himself right above me and leaned down to kiss me. He slipped his hands under my sweatshirt and rested them at my waist.

I shivered at the direct contact of his cold hand. His hand gradually got warmer and I began to relax a bit. His hand travelled higher up and stopped directly under where my bra was.

I pulled away and gazed at him. He was doing exactly the same back at me. His ears were red, his hands were trembling slightly.

"Can i.."

"I'm yours, right?" I cut his sentence off and blushed.

I can't believe that came out of my mouth.

"I love you," I blurted.

×××

Narrator's POV;

Three words were all it took. It flipped Randall's "switch" on. Randall kissed her again, but with more love and passion.

"Randall.." Connie couldn't help but let out a moan in between kisses.

Randall lifted her small body up and unclasp her bra before touching them softly. He stopped kissing her and looked at her as if to ask if she was sure she wanted to continue.

She replied with a soft 'yes'. Randall removed her sweatshirt and her bra, exposing her chest. She covered her breasts with her arms and turned her head away. Her ears turned a shade of bright red as she squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment.

"Don't hide it," He gently pulled her arms down to her sides and examined her exposed upper body.

"D..Don't stare, you pervert."

He smirked at her response and answered her with a kiss. He used one hand to support himself while using the other one to fondle her breasts. His slender slid over her sensitive parts of her chest, making her gasp.

His mouth slowly travelled down, leaving a trail of wet kisses down her neck. Every time he moved down, she lets out a small moan.

All these feelings, sensations were new to her. She never done anything like that before. It was strangely thrilling.

Soon, Randall's lips reached her collarbones. Connie rested on her arms as her body was pushed back. She watched him go further down with a moan, ears and cheeks red.

Randall took off his shirt, revealing his toned abs. Connie's eyes widen, she had never seen them this close before.

As if reading her mind, Randall sat her up, so that she was straddling him. Randall reached for her hand and placed it directly above his abs.

"Go ahead." He smirked. He rested his arms by his sides and anticipated her next moves.

She gulped and looked away shyly. She took in a deep breath and stared at Randall's body. She was eager to touch them, trace them but she didn't wanted to appear to be too excited.

She placed her hand gently on his chest amd slid it down slowly till it reached his abs. Randall laid back and watched her. Connie's face was a shade of pinkish-red, one hand over her mouth, eyes fixed on his body.

She used a finger to trace the outline of his hard, toned abs. Every touch made him go crazy, craving for more. Every time Randall moved under her, she froze.

Was she hurting him? She didn't know what to do. Continue or stop?

She noticed that Randall had his eyes shut, hence she took it as a signal that it was enough. She wanted to move down but was stopped.

"Connie," He sat up, faces only a few centimeters apart. He went closer and kissed her hard.

He needed her.

She could sense his need and responded back. She let out a little moan and closed her eyes to fully enjoy the heated make out session.

"Connie!" A scream came from below, making the both of them freeze. Mrs Colls was back. Footsteps could be heard approaching the door. Connie pushed Randall away in shock and tossed him his shirt while putting on her clothes. 

"Connie, the kitchen-!" Mrs Colls entered the room. Luckily they were dressed and sitting on the bed naturally. Mrs Colls began to lecture about the mess in the kitchen, thankfully not noticing the flushed and unnatural faces they had.

"Connie, are you sick? Why is your face so red?"

××××

Shit. Did she find out?

I touched my face.

Its hot!

"Errr... No, Mom. I'm just.... tired?" I smiled sheepishly, hoping she would buy my excuse.

"Go rest, I will make dinner. Randall, could you be a dear and take care of her?"

Randall nodded and followed me to my room. I went under the blanklet immediately and hide, partly trying to calm my heart down.

I can't believe we went that far!

I could my ear heat up as I remembered the sight of his abs and his hot, passionate kisses.

"Connie, erm.. i.." I could feel him sit next to where i was lying. "I didn't mean to go that far."

It wasn't your fault.

I tried saying.

I... enjoyed it.

I blushed at my own thought. Randall pulled the blanklet down a bit. I flinched in shock and covered my face instantly.

My body feels so hot!

Randall rested his hand on my arm. He turned me over to face him.

"Loot at me," He ordered.

I did as I was told and stared at him. He did the same back and lied down next to me.

"You don't hate me right?" He hugged me from behind. I shook my head in response and lean back into his arms. It was really warm. I loved the feeling.

"I love you, Connie." Randall murmured and hugged me tighter.

"Me too," I replied, feeling his heartbeat sped up as he heard my reply.

Could this really be love?

×××

Hihi~ It's really short. I'm sorry guys. Hope you liked this yeah♡? -Kamix