Chapter 25

Connie's POV×

I woke up hours later, realising a pair of familiar warm arms around my waist. I leaned back and enjoyed the warmth a little more. I looked at the wall clock and noticed how late it was. I quickly patted his arm, feeling his grip tightened.

"Hey, wake up you idiot." I groaned.

I have to pee.

I tried releasing myself but it obviously didn't work. I poked his forehead but there was still no response of any sort.

Im sorry but i really have to pee.

I apologized in my head before pinching his arm and twisting it. He immediately let me go as his eyes shot open.

Oooh, weak spot.

I got up and ran to the toilet. I closed the door and did, well my own business. I could hear Randall's groaning all the way from here. I heard footsteps approaching which was then followed by a knock on the door.

"Babe, quickly."

I smirked and did things slowly.

"Go to your own bathroom upstairs!" I replied.

"I wont make it, open up now,"

"I'm not done yet," I could imagine him in the state that he was in right now, outside the door.

"I'm gonna break down the door if you dont," He warned. I gave in, partly because of temptation and pity(?). He zoomed past me and before i even left, he was already pulling down his shorts.

"Oh my gosh, close the damn door, nobody wants to see you pee." I cried and slammed the door shut before he removed his final piece of clothing that might destroy my eye virginity.

I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

"I'm off to work, enjoy your day okay sweetie? Dad is visiting today."

Dad's visiting? No way!

I texted Mom to reconfirm the news. She replied with a simple yes. I hugged my phone and jumped around with joy.

"Did you get an invitation to a free concert or something?" Randall asked from behind.

"No, it's even better. And that makes me sound so old. Chasing after free stuff,"

"What is it?" Randall snatched my phone away and looked at the message.

"It's just a yes," He shook his head in disbelief. I picked up the note and showed it to him, "Dad is visiting today... oh.. Your Dad is visiting today?"

It has been a long time. I wonder if he got a hair cut.

"So, i will have to meet him?"

Oh.. yeah.

"Hah. Well I'm an expert,"

"At making a fool outta yourself?" I joked, he frowned and shook his head.

"No, no, no. Expert at making impressions,"

"Yeah. Bad ones,"

He didn't reply and went out of the kitchen after returning my phone. It was pretty late so I didn't bother making breakfast.

I mean who eats breakfast at 11?

"Randall, I'm not making breakfast, so let's just have lunch?" I went out and saw him sitting on the sofa. He just nodded, not even bothering to look up from his phone. "Okay, rude ass. I'm gonna go take a shower,"