Chapter one Yee Yee

AN: Hiiiiiii! I hope you like the beginning to this story!! I will try to make it the best it possibly can, hopefully. Love ya!!

Hamiltons POV~

My heart raced as I ran through the doors of the high school. I was going to be late! I clumsily shuffled down the halls to find room 107. Where is it? I was so focused on this that I ran into someone. My books fell everywhere.

"Oh my gosh!" he said, not even looking at me. "I am so sorry. Let me help you!" We both looked up. We stared for a while. He had the most beautiful eyes and the cutest freckles and the best curly hair thrown into a ponytail. I loved him.

"Well, uh," he said. "What room are you headed to?"

"107." I replied. Could he tell that I was helpless?

"Me too! I'll walk you there." He smiled at me.

With everyone else, I can never be satisfied. I knew at once that he was the one. He was just...everything.

I love him.

Laurens POV~

I ran into this guy in the hall. He seemed pretty cool, so I walked him to his class. Totally platonic. Except for everything I didn't say. I should have gotten to know him better. Geez, I am on a freaking roll today. First you miss the bus, and then you screw up this.

Whatever. Anyway, I walked to class. He sat next to me and my friends. I can't stand being around him. He makes me feel like I'm about to explode with joy. I didn't even catch his name.

"So, what's your name man?" I asked.

"Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton." he replied.

"I'm John Laurens," I said. "And this is Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan." We talked for awhile about what classes we have. I have most of mine with Hamilton.

Suddenly, a dude wearing a purple coat with poofy hair kicked the door open. Thomas Jefferson...

"WHAT'D I MISS, BOIIIIIII!!!!" he yelled. He threw a bowl of homemade mac and cheese at random, which struck Hamilton roughly in the head. "James, bring me my extra mac and cheese. MAC AND CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!" Everyone in the classroom looked over in disgust.

"Who's that? Also, why did he throw mac and cheese at me?" Hamilton asked.

"That's Thomas Jefferson and James Madison." I said. "They're teen royalty. James Madison, he is the most boring person you will ever meet."

"He once asked me how to spell 'fun.'" Lafayette whispered.

"And Thomas Jefferson, he knows everything about everyone. That's why his hair is so big. It's full of secrets. He also has an obsession with mac and cheese." I explained. I guess Hamilton doesn't talk much. He's barely said anything in this conversation. Mr. Washington glared at Thomas to clean up the mac and cheese of the floor and Hamilton's head.