Out Of Warnings

I'm so, so sorry. I bet you all hate me by now. You see, my laptop broke down, and I've been going through a lot of depression lately. But I'm going to finish this story, no matter what. 

"She said she wanted to speak with you. I tried to draw her away." 

"Tobi doesn't know!"

"Sir, would you like me to take care of her?"

"No. If she has business with me, I'll take care of it." 

The voices surrounding me seemed to swirl and blend. At one point, they all felt the same, but different. My eyes seemed to sting as I opened them, and the dimness of the room added to my confusion. 

The sudden urge to ask for Sasuke came to me, but I let it pass. My throat felt cold and sore. 

I coughed then, gulps of water left my lungs and appeared on the floor beneath me. 

The world was slanted. I was on the floor, tied and unable to move. 

All I could see were pairs of feet a few steps ahead. I had the thought and want to swing my legs and kick them, but I knew I couldn't. 

So I just lied there, wondering what they were going to do, absolutely clueless. I couldn't even remember why I was here, until I heard Pein's voice ring through my ears. 

"What do you want?" 

"It's a long story," I managed to choke out. I shuffled myself into a sitting position, and found the Akatsuki surrounding me. "I just want to know something."

He looked at me, like I was some creature, and leaned down a bit to face me. Looking my up and down, he said, "I'll tell you whatever you want, but that would cost you your life." 

I don't know what I did when I heard that. I can't remember. I think I just shook my head and blurted out the question I've been dying to know. 

Everyone stared at me after I said it, and Deidara began to laugh. 

The thing is: He didn't even answer me. He just placed his hand softly on my head, and that was the last thing I remember. 

My life was tragic, I'll admit it. I hold many regrets and wishes, but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm with my family now, and I'm happy. I haven't been this happy in a long, long time. 

Maybe my blood still stains the walls, and maybe Sasuke misses me. Does Sai even know I'm gone? 

As I sit down and think all these unknown questions, my mom tells me something. "It's going to be okay. There's a prodigy out there."

If I couldn't be the prodigy I thought I was, maybe someone else could. 

"Do you love me?" 

________________________________________________________

Yeah, surprisingly, it's over. 

This story just seemed to go on forever, to where I didn't even know what was going on! Haha! 

I hope some of you aren't mad, but yes, Six died. 

It was the best thing! Her curiosity got the best of her, if you really think about it. 

And if you haven't figured it out, the last quote right there was the question she asked Pein. It's kind of sad he didn't answer. :(

I'm sorry this story was so..... elaborate. It has a lot of errors, and not just of grammar, but of facts and everything.

There was one person on FanFiction that totally set me straight and corrected almost every one of my mistakes, and I realized this story isn't one of my best.

Plus, my new fanfiction, "Solemn", needs a lot of attention, because I believe it could be one of my best stories yet! (Hopefully,)

And once again, sorry. :/

I plan to be on Wattpad a lot more now!