Twisted

Okay, I would like to apoligize before hand because of how terribly wirtten this chapter is. But, I will make it up to you, next chapter will be much, much better.

----

I began to step away from him as he started to kiss my neck. “Stop.” I mumbled, slowly trying to push him away. I could feel his grin when he said, “No.” He went down my next, then to my shoulders, slowly pulling my shirt down. “Sasuke, please.” I whispered, somewhat in disgust and somewhat pleasurable. “Stop what?” He snickered. He lifted his head up to face my lips, and they touched once more. I pushed him away, then started to plan out my escape from the room. I dashed towards the bed, rolled over it, then dashed for the door. He jumped toward me, but his grip slipped as I ran out the door.

I ran down the hallway, not feeling a bit tired yet. Then I realized I could just teleport and make everything go faster, so I did. I appeared in front of the hotel, then again in front of the village’s entry. I made a run for it towards the forest, and I let my instincts kick in. I ran in the direction that I thought, no, knew, was going to take me to the Sound. Maybe I could even report Sasuke’s behavior….

Then, after a while, everything started to seem very familiar. I thought that it just looked familiar because I was almost there, but no. It was different. Then, an image showed up in clear view. I stopped instantly, somewhat catching my breath, but losing it because of shock. The Akatsuki Hideout.

God, I’m so stupid! How could I trust my instincts?!? Never again will I! I studied the stone walls I learned to know so well, and, without realizing what I was doing, stepped forward. I began walking towards the hideout. But this wasn’t my instincts this time. Something was pulling me towards the lair. “The hell?” I cursed under my breath after I tried to stop, but kept on going. Then, I studied my legs to find little lines hooked on to them. Chakra strings.

I sighed. I don’t know if it was from relief or one of those here we go again sighs. Which ever it was, I let my body be pulled. I wanted to see Sasori. I wanted to see everyone. Even Deidara and Hidan. As surprising as it may seem, I miss having enemies. Part of me is my haters, and I kind of miss beating the crap out of them. That cat has no fun without her mousses. 

I was  actually pulled into the lair, and down corridors, that I pretty much memorized. I saw a familiar silhouette in front of me and almost smiled. “Sasori.” I stated. “Do you mind getting these things off me?” He chuckled, making me actually smile. “Wait.” he teased, as my body kept walking towards him. Before I ran into him, he held out his arms, and I joined him in a hug. “I’m really sorry about everything. I’ve shouldn’t of done that. I’m sorry.” he whispered as he softly pet my hair. 

“Why were they doing it?” I asked, actually curious. “Because of your power.” he whispered. I was confused. “What power?” I asked silently. He pulled away then grabbed my wrist. “Come on.” he mumbled. He pulled me through the hallways, careful not to be seen. He lead me into his bedroom, and he shut and locked the door behind him. “Okay. Some information leaked out from Madara, and now we all know about you and your past. They all want to kill you because we can’t have someone with your power living anymore.” My eyes widened.

“What power? If I have a great o-amazing power… why haven’t I discovered it yet?” He looked down, then replied, “Probably because you haven’t tried. If you-” He was interrupted by the door flying opened. I gasped as I instantly recognized the figure on the opposite side of the doorway. Deidara. “Hey, bitch, it’s been a while.” He smirked, then started to walk towards me. “Took the words right out of my mouth.” I grinned.

His grin just widened as he advanced on me. But before he could lay a finger on me, Sasori yelled, “Deidara, that’s enough. Leave her alone.” Deidara’s head snapped towards him, then he replied, “Why not? I just want to tough her.” He laughed. He looked back to me, then put his finger under my chin. “It’s a shame how such beauty can fade away quickly.” he smiled evilly. “Try me.” I chuckled.

But then, I felt something tug at my stomach. Before I could stop myself, I flung towards Deidara and engulfed him in a hug. Deidara automatically through his arms around me and embraced me. We both looked at Sasori at probably the same moment, and gave him a scowl. He just shrugged then said, “I was tired of the fighting.” I rolled my eyes and yanked away from him, but then kneeing him in the crotch. Deidara recoiled and rapped his arms around his waist, then dropping to the floor. I laughed.

Then, I heard footsteps coming in my direction. I peeked from the doorway, and smiled wildly as I saw Itachi come into view. I ran towards him, feeling actually happy for once in my life. But when I saw his expression, he looked…sad. I stopped, looked at him, then asked, “What’s wrong?” He pulled a syringe out of his cloak, then before I could react, jammed me with it. I instantly recoiled, and held my wound. I felt a feeling of dread pulse inside me, followed by a striking pain pulsing throughout my body. 

That last thing I saw was Itachi looking down at me, his expression blank.