"Are you real?"

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

My heart pounding so fast. OHMYGOD. He's side-hugging me and his chin is on my shoulder and I CAN FEEL HIS BREATH ON MY NECK. OHMYGOD PLEASE SAVE ME.

I blush and just still look at the wall, still stay silent.

"You know you're not really real.."

I furrowed my eyebrows and look at him and SHOOKT. We're just few centimeters away. OHMYGOD.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

He's lookin at me smiling while me, still flustered. WTF. I quickly look away and gulp.

"W-What? I-I'm real!" - I said and he chuckled

"There's no way you're real, first your beautiful and a cutie at the same time, your beauty is unreal... second, you're really kind and so pure....."

Silent...

Silent...

"You're so precious to me bub.... you're too perfect... you're too perfect for me... and I'm so lucky to have you..." - he said lowly

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I don't know but I suddenly felt my tears building in the corner of my eyes. This is my first time to hear someone tell me that words... and I really don't know if I deserved him... He really treat me good, he really want me to feel loved and I really feel loved by him... he's really good in his words... Do I really deserved this man?

I just blink and look down and just play with my fingers, still flustered and I feel anytime my tears will fall...

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

After a minute of silence, I look up to him and just stare at his eyes, we're still few centimeters away from each other. I know I'm feeling shy, blushing and my heart is pounding so fast but I can't help to stare at him. Do I really deserved this man beside me?

He blink and smile at me cutely. I pout and my tears fall. His eyes grew, panicking and he pulled away from me and he kneel down infront of me.

"H-Hey..." - he look at me worried and I just bite my lips, tears keep falling

I know It's just words but you don't blame me If I easily cry because of that words... It's really affect me... It's my first time to hear that words, it's my first time to have someone who'll make me feel loved by words and action... you really don't blame me...

He cup my cheeks and he wipe my tears and pulled me to hug.

"Hey.... w-why my baby suddenly cry hmm?" - he ask while caressing my back, I pout and just sniff

He pulled away and he rest his hands on the side of my waist, still kneeling down infront of me. He look at me, pouting.

I smiled and rest my hand on his face. I caress his cheeks and just look at him, he scrunched his nose and I chuckled, he's cute. I was about to removed his glasses but he quickly stop my hands.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

"D-Dont.."

I look at him confuse and he just hold my hand and caress it. I blink and pout slightly.

"W-Why? I just want to s-see your eyes without glasses.."

He smiled and look down for a seconds.