Nobody has ever been able to wake me from my dreams. Trust me, Liam tried when he thought I was having a seizure one time, "Wait," I called to Nathan's retreating back. "How did you wake me up?" I questioned. Maybe it's a 'supernatural' thing.

"What?" He asked, turning around to expose a confused look.

I suddenly felt foolish. He had no idea what I was talking about. "You woke me up from a vision. Nobody's ever done that before."

Nathan looked surprised, then hid his emotions again. "I just heard some screaming, so I woke you up. Try not to be too loud next time," and with that last comment, Nathan fled my room.

Well, sorry to inconvenience you, I internally yelled at him and threw myself angrily against my bed.

I felt the movement again. It was Nathan. I was detecting where Nathan was. Why? I don't know. But it only seemed to work on him.

I felt him go into his room, then leave again with something in his hands. Following his movements, I detected him going into the wrestling room under the house. I checked my alarm clock on the nightstand. The blaring numbers shot 2:16. What is he doing awake and in the training room at two in the freaking morning?

Rolling back over, I rested my head on my pillow. My body screamed and begged for sleep, desperate to have anything to help it run on, but my mind fought it, turning over and over the series of events.

At home, I had a notebook I would write down all dreams in. It was one of those five subject ones, the kind that you can kill a freaking army with. Not only did that help with coping with all the bad dreams I had, but that way the dream was fresh and I was able to interpret every detail to help anybody.

Crawling out of bed, the cold air circled me, shooting my arms and legs with instant goosebumps. Rubbing my arms, I made my way over to the dresser. It was a long shot, but if everything else was brought here, what was still a chance it remained in the bottom of my undergarments drawer.

Scavenging through the drawer, I dug straight to the bottom. Please be here, I begged silently, wishing I could get it out of my head as soon as possible.

My fingers touched a soft paper cover. I pulled out a stack of paper held together by fragile spiraled metal. I let out a breath when I noticed they even kept the pen intact. The embarrassment of them going through all my clothes were brushed aside as I silently thanked whoever grabbed my belongings for getting my notebook. I just hope they didn't read it.

Sitting back on my bed, I pulled my covers back over my chilled legs, trying to maintain my warm body heat. Flipping open the notebook, I took the pen out of the spine and flipped to the next available page.

I furiously scribbled down the series of events, scrapping my brain in a scrimmage to replay the dream. Every detail I could remember made its way down to that notebook paper.

I finished it and read it again, underlining or circling any details that can tell me what this was or when this might occur. I stopped when I came to the voice calling to me from the emptiness. I knew that voice. But who?

A thundering came from my door. I glanced at the alarm clock, 8:04. Wow, I didn't even realize how much time I spent on that dream.

More knocking echoes through my room. "Yeah?" I asked, as I jumped from my bed and raced to my dresser, stuffing my notebook in the drawer again.

Hyene poked her head in my room. "Breakfast is ready!" She joyfully called, then turned around again and all but skipped down the hall. Someone's a morning person.