Chapter Two: Alana: I've Missed You So Much

I pulled my stiff eyes open as the sun blinded them immediately, causing me to squint and groan as rolled away from the bright rays of the sky and reached out to feel for Richard, only to find the space cold. My eyes flew open with disbelief as I completely forgot about the sun's beams and frantically looked around the room for the man that had stolen my heart, had he ran off with my heart too? I slowly sat up and listened to see if maybe the shower in the bathroom was running, it wasn't. 

I glanced around the room for any trace of him but even the silver watch he had taken off and sat on the nightstand last night was gone, my heart sunk in my chest as I realized that I had ran him off. I shouldn't had let something so important slip and even I could pick up on his distant mood as he had laid beside me last night, I had made him uncomfortable and now he was never coming back. He had ran off and left me to mourn over my heart feelings, he was disgusted with me. He hated me. I felt sick as I curled up and pulled the comforter over my head, stretching my feet out while deciding to take advantage of the bed while I was laying in it already. 

My foot kicked something and I frowned and I pulled the comforter back from over my head and looked at the end of the bed to see a rectangular cardboard box sitting on top of some folded fabric of the sorts. I reached down while once more glancing around the room while hoping to find something that told me Richard was going to come back to see me again, I hope I haven't gotten attached and he wants nothing to do with me any longer. 

I pulled the items closer to me, noticing a slip taped the to the top of the box with some cursive writing: I have business to take care of this morning, I will be back to take you out again tonight, Richard. I smiled as I pulled the note to my chest and clung onto it like it was him, I was happy to realize that I hadn't ran him off, I guess I just made him a little uneasy or nervous. I love him. I grabbed the folded fabric and smoothed it out before me to get a good look at it, it was made of shiny silk with a blood red tone to it, I smiled as I got an idea of the diamond neckline and the stretchy torso. 

It was a beautiful dress and I just happened to see the stitched necklace to the neckline with rubies dancing brightly, it was beautiful and it was mine. I looked at the cardboard box and gave it a hefty shake just to hear many pieces hitting one another before deciding to have a peek inside but it was prevented by a piece of tape keeping the rectangular cardboard box shut. Maybe waiting until I'm situated back in the basement is a better idea. I rose to my feet and dressed back in last night's dress before I grabbed my new belongings before taking a few steps and savoring the feeling of the man-made gap between my thighs. 

Richard was inside of there for most of the night, taking his time and bringing me into a climax before he brought himself to one, the entire night was all amazing and all fantastic. I slipped my feet back into my heels while smiling at the thought of Richard once more, he was going to be on my mind all morning and I wasn't upset about that, I couldn't get enough of his presence. I pulled the door open and stepped out of the room that Richard and I spent the night in before shutting the door behind me and gliding myself toward the lobby with my mind in a trance. 

Richard was the only person I could think about, I wanted to see him right now. I wanted to be near him right now, I was obsessed with him. I didn't even look up as I entered the lobby and made a direct beeline for the basement as my mind was so wrapped around one thing, Richard, I wanted Richard back so bad. The morning felt so bland and cold, even with the sun glistening a promising day, it wasn't the same because I hadn't woke up beside Richard or better yet, I hadn't woke up in his embrace like I had hoped. 

I was glad he was coming back to me tonight, that meant he wasn't upset about me saying that I loved him and I hadn't ran him off, he just had business to attend to, I wonder what business it was. What did Richard do for a living? Sandy always said that Ronald owned multiple companies and that's what kept him afloat in the most promising ways, so what about Richard? What kept Richard afloat?