6. Orphaned

"Never blame anyone in your life. The good people give you happiness. The bad people give you experience. The worst people give you a lesson. The best people give you memories" 

 The best people give you memories" 

---

Scott had called Derek and told him to get to the school. While Stiles, Harper, James and Derek took Brett to the Animal clinic, Scott was at the school talking to his dad.

"Dad, really. I'm okay" Scott said "I should've been here. As I said I would be at the games" Rafael said "Well, I mean this as just a pre-season scrimmage. I didn't even tell you about it" Scott said "But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. I should've been here" Rafael said "You're here now" Scott said. 

Parrish was holding Violet's arm as he lead her out of the locker room and as she past Scott, they stared at each other. 

Stilinski walked over to Scott and Rafael "Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" Rafael asked about the necklace in the evidence bag that Stilinski was holding "Yeah. It's a thermo-cut wire" Stilinski said and Rafael nodded before he walked after Parrish with Stilinski behind him. 

Liam had heard it and he walked over to Scott "Where's Kira?" Scott asked "She took off. Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool" Liam said "Her mom's on it" Scott said "Everyone's on it" Liam said "You're not" Scott said "Not yet. There's still another third, right?" Liam asked. 

Scott then looked over at his dad and listen to the conversation he had with Violet. Liam turned his head and also began to listen to the conversation. 

"Thermo-cut wire's a very unusual weapon, Violet. Now, we've got a file at the Bureau on something similar. Used in over a dozen murders" Rafael said "I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here" Violet said "Maybe we should call your parents then. Oh, no. That's right. You don't have any parents. That's why they called you The Orphans" Rafael said and Violet looked angry at him as Parrish took her away. 

"We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett" Rafael said to Stilinski who nodded before he looked at Coach "Coach, I'm gonna need both their locker numbers. And someone find me a set of bolt cutters" Stilinski said.

---

Meanwhile, Stiles, James Derek and Harper have arrived at the animal clinic. 

They quickly carried Brett inside and put him on the metal table. 

Brett was convulsing and some yellow foam was leaking out from his mouth while Stiles, Harper and Derek was trying to hold him down. 

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked "He's been poisoned by rare wolfbane. I need to take an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible" Deaton said "Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asked "Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength" Derek said "Well, at least Harps and James is using their werewolf strength" Stiles said "Guys, just shut up and focus holding him down" James said "He's moving to much. If you can't keep him still, the incision might kill him" Deaton said.