~ Chapter XVIII ~

~~~

I woke up from a blurry dream that was more like a half-awake reverie, on the border between reality and fantasy. While my mind was drifting somewhere in unknown, a strong force maintained my conscience to feel the real world. Every sound and breeze softly grazed my skin, however, no matter how much the nature tried to get rid of my slumber, Law's cast couldn't be so easily lifted.

Only after two hours my limbs were able to actually move and force my sore body to lift itself from the warm earth. And when the first sun-shines hit my face it was then I realized what significant change had occurred on the spot I was absent-mindedly standing.

Law left... He is gone.

The realization was finally there. It slowly dwelled, seized my mind and just like a parasite, it didn't let go of me no matter what. It wouldn't stop clinging onto me until the worst possible feelings remained bottled up.

An untameable squeeze in my chest sucked all of the gathered breath I held inside and almost as if I was a puppet on strings, my knees hit the floor. I was gasping for air that simply wasn't there. My throat burned forming a silent scream. And then I just let it all loose.

I'm missing you so much

Can't help it, I'm in love

A day without you is like a year without rain

I need you by my side

Don't know how I'll survive

A day without you is like a year without rain

I cried as if my brain was being shredded from the inside. From my mouth came a raw cry, a pitch scream that even the most hurt animal couldn't be able to produce.

I punched the floor once. 

Twice. 

It's a world of wonder with you in my life

So hurry baby, don't waste no more time

I need you here, I can't explain

Thrice.