Chapter 29-Apart is best

Start from the beginning

"Are you glad he is dead?" Melody asked.

"Honestly yeah. He killed her baby and tried to kill us both. I'm just mad I was not able to be the one to pull the trigger" sam said honestly.

"I think that's a normal reaction. He sounds like he was a bad person. Not someone who should be walking the streets. Tell me about your childhood."

"It was great. I was born in Hawaii. Then my mom moved me to California where I spent the first eight years of my life. Then she moved back to Hawaii. I have a home there. My grandfather on my dads side left it to me. He said it should go to me because he always wanted me to have a place to go when the island called me.
My dad died before I was born. Was killed surfing. Him and my mom were never married. His older Brother Danny was and is my Dad. He went to everything. Was there when I was born and will be there when I get married and when I have kids of my own."

"He sounds like a good man. You wrote here that you were a lesbian then a question mark"

"yeah I always knew I was gay. That was until Will and I met  Eden. One night I asked him to kiss me. He did and now were something. Him and I are affectionate but if any other man tried to kiss me they would be lacking testicles. Its just him. Never another man. Never will be.
Eden, man is she beautiful. She is tiny and sweet. Sassy and funny. Her body. Her smile. Her everything. I'm in love with her.
Will, well he is strong and takes care of me. He is sweet and kind and loving and takes things slow with me. He is so perfect. Everything I need in a man but never knew I wanted. Honestly he has been the best gift. I always knew I wanted kids someday. Never thought I would get the chance. Now I do because of him."

"Sounds like you have two wonderful people to love and who love you. I'm going to say words. I want you to say the first word that comes to mind. No matter how silly it is."

"pink"

"pussy" Sam told her blushing. 

"strong"

"marines" Sam told her puffing up a bit. Head held high.

"fruit"

"home" this time a whistful look came across. 

"Iraq"

"blood" Sam said holding up her hands as if they were covered in it

"William"

"love" Sam said stroking his cheek.

"Hawaii"

"Dad" Sam just smiled.

"Montana"

"Bitch" Sam licked her lips.

"Fabio"

"Comfort" Sigh.

"sleep"

"scary" Sam back up a little af if trying to get away.

"sex"

"orgasm" Her knees pushed together.

"Happiness"

"Trio" Sam played with her ring. Twisting it on her finger.

"Well those were interesting. Montana? Bitch. I have to ask" Melody asked tilting her head.

"My friend Harmony. We call each other Bitch. Were close. I love her" Sam told her with pride. She would die for that woman or either of her men. They were her family my choice or fate rather.

"ohh that's good. Its great to have friends. So I have a few more questions. When you deployed were you involved in anything that you would think the normal person would have night mares about?"

"I suppose so but mam I'm not normal. I'm a marine. I was trained to deal with things." Sam said shrugging her shoulders. She grabbed her chest. Fuck cant even move. Asshole.

"Your right you were but when your asleep your brain is not trained. Your brain can go places you can't help. With out delving further into things today I think your having night terrors or nightmares. I am not ruling out ptsd either."

"So what do I do? I cant hit people and wake them up all the damn time. Will and Eden have to sleep. If I hit Eden I could hurt her. Badly. She is a little thing." Grant explained as she held out her hands to show Eden waist. 

"Well this kind of thing could be a singular thing or something that can last a bit longer. It does not surprise me that your having them. You just had a major life event happen plus you left the military not long ago changing your patterns. I don't normally prescribe anything but I am going to because you thrashing around could hurt you. I also think your having anxiety. Not a surprise to me either. It sounds like some things you have seen are coming up due to the recent event. You may take it every day or only when you feel like you did here. They may make you a little tired but short term I think that is the plan. The last thing is that I would like to meet with you twice a week. For the next month. I think I can teach you some coping mechanisms that the Corp did not teach. What do you think?" Melody asked. Hoping she could help this woman. She seemed like a genuine person. Like her other half.

"I think that I wont be sleeping with Eden or Will till they stop. I cant take the chance in hurting them."

"I don't think that's the right course of action but I cant stop you. I'm a little concerned about you hurting yourself with your chest being so newly wired so you sleeping by yourself is an issue. Just in case."

"Glad I have a gay bestie then and William has extra rooms. Do you have any advice for him to help me threw it? Or any website to visit? I want to get threw this but I cant take a chance is hurting either
Eden or Will. Fabio was a medic or at least trained in the field. He can deal with it."

"Sure, ill print out some stuff and write down some sites that I recommend. You relaxing if going to be a big one. No alcohol. Baths, sex, walking. What ever it is that you can to do to get your mind away. Avoid stress. Bottom line its the biggest trigger."

"How do I help her? I cant sleep with out her next to me. She is part of us." Bull asked the woman. He was scared. Was this going to take her away from him.

"You let her sleep in a separate bed. In a different room if she need. Its hard on you and going to be on Eden but you have to understand if Samantha is worried and stressed about hurting either of you the terrors are likely to happen. Give her space. They happen more at night, not really during the day. So snuggle with her then. Get ready for bed together. Brush your teeth, walk her to her bed. Tuck her in, kiss her then go to your bed. Its going to be hard but its for her. Its what she needs. Therapy is going to help but for now she needs space at night. Time to figure it out. Listen to her. Make up for the connection that you loose at night. After a few nights try moving the bed into your room. Then next to your bed. She has to be stress free. Once there gone they may never come back but they could. I have a feeling the more we talk there more I'm going to find out about the demons she has in her mind. We will slay them. Together Samantha. We will get there. Don't think your not strong. Most adults get them from being strong for far too long."

"Yes Mam. Will do. Its all about Samantha and her getting better." Bull tells her.

They stood up and made there way to the car. Grant asked him to take her to the store. She wanted to get somethings. Once there Sam picked up what she needed then he drove her back to the house.