🕊️ 5}

(M/n) forced himself to land, legs shaking, his body heating up each time he felt slick run down his thighs. He was beyond embarrassed, how did that happen ? Surely it had to do with the feeling he had when he met the Devil's eyes. The Angel slumped against the closest tree, bringing his knees cas close as possible to his chest, his body shaking with each wave of heat. He needed to get back to safety before an Alpha found him yet he found himself so weak that his wings didn't show up.
Maybe, just maybe, if he is lucky a Beta or another Omega would show up and help him get back to the Heart's dorm. (M/n) knew his luck was rotten, he never was a lucky one, the situation was proof of it. His luck failed him and now he was there, in Heat, away from safety.
His (e/c) were staring at the sky, hoping someone could fly around here and see him. Still, he had no luck today so when he saw a black dot getting closer, he may have freaked out a bit. After all, black wasn't a color wore by Angels, unless people didn't want anything to do with them. Any Angels wearing black were Angels who were used only for work, they had no one to rely on, they were sort of banned from talking to others. They were called Cursed Angels.

The dot kept getting closer until he was blinded by the sun which made him lower his head to hide from it's harsh light. When he looked up, he saw a pair of plain black shoes then a a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt completely worn out, and then the face of the Angel.
Turned out it wasn't an Angel but a Messenger. The Messenger was so pale and thin, it scared (M/n). Blue eyes met his (e/c) orbs, the blue so pale he thought the Messenger was blind. He noticed the messenger didn't have his halo, did he end his duties ? It didn't look that way, he still had the messenger bag with him. He was brought back with a small hand waving in front of his face. Said small hand grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up. If the Messenger was seen, he would be in trouble yet he tried to help ?

(M/n) did feel bad. A Messenger still on duty didn't have his halo, and he was one of the Cursed Angels. No one should be treated like that. Angels weren't all good after all, they were maybe worse than Devils just hiding under an innocent mask. The Messenger never said a word, he just helped (M/n) get up and guide him to the Medics, he flew away before (M/n) could thank him.
Once the Medics saw his state, they brought him inside and made sure he took something before he could attract an Alpha. (M/n) did feel useless at this point, he was supposed to be on duty the day after and now it was just more work on the other Hearts.

He was left alone, (e/c) looking around for something to distract him from the uncomfortable sensation of the waves of heat yet found nothing. (M/n) did think of the Devil, once again, what if said Devil was also affected like that ? It would make sense after all. Still he sighed in frustration. He wanted to be done with it, hopefully it would end soon.
And it did, the day after, (M/n) was already back onto his feet, walking around like yesterday never happened. His body felt like Heat didn't appear at all, it was strange. He also found himself thinking of the Devil more often. Surely the Devil was feeling well enough walk around like him so he shouldn't worry, right ? Yet (M/n) found himself worry, a lot.

He thought of the Messenger, surely he would give a small message to said Devil. But he realized, he didn't know the Devil's name. Maybe the Messenger knew ? He just had to find said Messenger and ask, he probably won't have a vocal answer as Cursed Angels weren't allowed to talk to anyone.
Elders knew about those called Cursed, Devils and Angels, and tried to put a stop to it. Elders didn't like how they were willing to isolate people because they looked or acted a bit different. Elders hated bullies and the act of bullying itself no matter what form it took. Some Elders even approved Devils-Angels couples, after all they all had feelings.

(M/n) spotted the Messenger quite easily, someone as pale was hard to miss especially when wearing black, and flew closer until his feet touched the floor. He noticed his halo was missing again. The action startled the Messenger who looked at (M/n) with wide eyes until he recognized him, his eyes soften a bit. The blue looked a bit brighter than last time he saw them so he took it as a good sign.
"Thank you for yesterday." The Messenger only waved his hand in a 'don't worry about it' manner.
"Can you help me send a message ?" A white eyebrow rose at the question.
"I met a Devil yesterday and I wanted to talk to him, can you help ?" The Messenger only grabbed a notebook and turned it so (M/n) could see what he wrote.
'Any name ?' The Angel blushed and shook his head. 'A description maybe ?'
"Red hair, pink eyes, freckles..." (M/n) was interrupted by a giggle. 'I know who that is. I can send the message. Do you wish to give your name ?' Again, (M/n) blushed.
"I'd rather not..." A nod. 'Heart it is. Just write whatever on this and I'll deliver it as soon as I can.' (M/n) smiled brightly. "Thank you..." He did take the paper and wrote quickly, still watching what he wrote and gave it back to the Messenger who nodded at him, put the letter in his bag, bowed and flew away. (M/n) did notice how fast he was, with that he hoped for a quick response.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

(M/n) and Minhyuk will soon be able to talk ! Do y'all think Minhyuk will respond ?

Before ending this note, I'd like to thank everyone for their support, it means a lot and I hope you'll stay until the end.

Anyway I hope you liked it and see y'all next week 🐍