Devils and Angels

This is for the different roles in this universe.

Devils and Angels hide their wings whenever they don't need to use them.
Angels' halo can be taken away from the individual which unable them from doing their duties, they aren't born with their halo.
Devils' tails are very sensitive for some, for others it is used like a weapon, always avoid a Devil's tail as you can never tell what they can do. Devils own a ring with the same color as their tail, it works like an Angel's halo.

Each role has a purpose. Both Angels and Devils have those roles.

Elders : They are the ones who make decisions for the whole race, sometimes for both of the races. They often meet as a council to decide about a new law or punishment for an individual.

Medics : They take care of anything concerning medical care. From small injuries to life threatening injuries, to discovery of pregnancy to the delivery, and everything else. Those who don't have a specific role help them, especially after a war.

Messengers : Those who deliver messages, gifts, contacts and letters. They also bring news from Earth. Messengers often cross the line between the two territories. They are the ones of the race who can fly the fastest.

Guardians : They are the ones who protect the territories, Elders, important buildings and people. They act like bodyguards for the Elders whenever they have a meeting. They are seen around the gates of the territory when they don't have a specific duty.

Hunters : Those who roam the territory to make sure nothing of unknown origin cross the borders. If they find something, someone or an animal of unknown origin they are the ones who make the decision of killing it or capturing it depending on the level of danger.

Warriors : The ones who train the new generation and are sent to war. They are the ones who train the Minds and Hearts as well as those who will become Warriors. They also help the Hunters when they are on high alert.

Sentries : They have two duties : watch the borders and report anything unusual but also go to Earth to make sure the ones sent to Earth do their work properly. They are sent on Earth to check on the newborns only, otherwise they don't go to Earth.

Heart and Mind : They are the ones sent to Earth. A Devil is a Mind, An Angel a Heart. They are assigned to a Human and have to make them do the 'right' decisions.

The Omegaverse dynamics don't affect the roles. It only affects one's work whenever a person is sick/ in heat/pregnant which increases the work for the others.
It doesn't mean that some Alphas and Betas won't dump their works onto Omegas because they think they are lower than them. This behavior is punishable by the Elders.

- - -

Next chapter is another information chapter but after that the story will truly begin, please be patient 🐍