Ch.1 Ayame's return

~Ayame pov~

The gates got became clearer as I neared the village. It had been so long, I wonder what everyone looks like now.

Yuri has decided to stay at a nearby village for a few weeks longer before coming back to the leaf village so I was just by myself.

"Hey wait up!" A voice yelled behind me.

I turned to see a figure in an orange and black jumpsuit running towards me, he looked familiar...Naruto?

He was also with an old man, Jiraiya I believe.

Jiraiya continued walking at a leisurely pace, not even bothering trying to keep up with Naruto .

Huffing, I stopped and waited for Naruto to catch up.

He eventually stopped beside me, hunched over with his hands on his knees, panting.

"Oh hey Naruto." I smiled, "It's been a while but you're personality hasn't changed a bit."

Naruto looked up, standing to his full height, "I see you didn't get any taller."

I poured, "Hey what's that supposed to mean? You're just really tall now."

He scratched the nape of his neck, "I guess I am."

Instead of responding, I turned and continued to the village, greeting the guards at the gate.

"Ayame and Naruto are back!" They gaped , as one of them ran off, presumably to inform the hokage of our return.

"It's been about two and a half years." Naruto exclaimed looking around the village.

I hummed in agreement as we continued walking through the village.

Naruto dropped his bag, running up a pole and standing there, getting a full view of the village.

"The village hasn't changed a bit!" He yelled, "I'm home everyone!"

Sighing, I avert my attention from Naruto and notice Sakura and Konohamaru and his team running towards us.

"Is it really?" Sakura asked in shock.

"Naruto and Ayame it's you!" Sakura laughed pulling me into a hug.

"Ahh." I stumbled back slightly but managed to stay standing , "Nice to see you too Sakura." I joked .

Naruto turned at the commotion and noticed Sakura and Konohamaru, he jumped off the pole to come greet us on the ground.

Sakura pulled away from the hug , and I realised how much taller she was then me.

"Long time no see Sakura." Naruto laughed bashfully.

"You've gotten taller haven't you?" Sakura asked as if she was shocked he actually grew.

"Oh yeah." Naruto grinned.

"Am I more like a woman?" Sakura asked.

"Nope you haven't changed at all!" This comment irked Sakura off.

"Run." I told Naruto.

He titled his head in confusion, "huh?"

Sakura bonked him on the head and Naruto flew back a few feet.

I sighed putting my hand in front of Sakura , to stop her from beating Naruto to a pulp.

Time skip~

We stood in the hokage's office and she told us we had to face an opponent as a team.

The door opened and there stood....

~*~

_____________________________________
490 words

A/n I'm editing this now