~Chapter 17~

“Are you ready?”

 “As I’ll ever be.”

Steven began to do a dance so I took it as a cue to do the same as I did whatever dance came to mind. I was excited yet nervous at the same time. This was new. A completely new experience. But as we got closer, Steven took me by the hands and I let out a laugh happily as he twirled me, and the world seemed to fade around me as I felt my consciousness slip away. It was weird. Like I was falling asleep, yet I was still aware of what was going on. But soon, I let the feeling take over me, and everything went black.

( ~(Insert fusion name here)’s Pov~) 

My eyes Slowly opened as I took in a deep breath. Looking around, my eyes widened. I had the memories of two yet I was one person. A half-human half-gem hybrid, and a Human. Looking down I saw Spinel staring at me. My cheeks turned pink as I smiled, scratching the back of my neck, Moving my (medium/long) curly, (New coloured) hair to the side. This was a completely new experience for me, yet I've done it so many times. 

Looking over, I saw Spinel watching with wide eyes. Smiling, I felt my heart flutter. I was now, taller than her. Spinel's head coming up to my stomach. " Well, what do you think?" I asked, crouching down to be eye level. " This….is what you needed Steven for?" She asked. Smiling, I let out a soft laugh “Well, actually, there is one last thing I needed him for” I said as I stood back up and I took a few steps back, Spinel watched in confusion. “Care to dance?” I asked smiling and Spinel’s eyes widen and a grin slowly pulled at her lips as she nods rapidly, seeming to be too excited to speak. 

Soon, we both began dancing, both of us moving closer to each other. That was until I was close enough, I grabbed spinel by her sides and spun her, both of us laughing. And soon, I felt as if I were fading once more as my eyes fluttered closed. 

( (Insert new fusion name here)’s Pov)

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I was now one person instead of three. The feelings of the three were both my own, but yet they weren’t. Three but one. I could feel both how Spinel felt about (Name), and how (Name) felt about Spinel. A smile pulled at my lips as I looked around. My hands were (skin colour), but what surprised me, was how tall I was and that a had another set of pink arms with white gloves. Looking around, I estimated that I was just about as tall as Alexandrite. 

“So…..this is fusion,” I muttered to myself smiling. I let out a breath as I began to walk along the beach, my hair flowing behind me. The feelings flowing through my head prevented me from saying anything. I just wanted to enjoy the moment. The feeling was nice. The sound of the waves softly rolling onto the sand. “(Name)...I didn’t know you felt this way...” I muttered as I wrapped both sets of my arms around me. “I...Was afraid to say anything...I didn’t know if you would even feel the same” I said, sitting down on the soft sand, pulling my knees to my chest and my extra set of arms held me up as I leaned back a little. “I do...I guess we had the same fears.” I said. 

But when I spotted a certain purple gem to my right, I smiled. “Amethyst!” I exclaimed as I got up before I ran towards her and I stopped about ten to fifteen feet away. Amethyst looked up at me in confusion. “Uh…” She said as she glanced around “Do I know you ?” She asked as she looked up at me. Grinning I nod. 

“Amethyst, It’s me..us?” I said in confusion before shrugging. “ Steven fused with (Name) and Spinel,” I said before I pointed at myself as I Bent down so she didn’t have to crane her neck to look at me. Amethyst’s eyes widen and She grinned “ Realy?! How is it?!” She asked. I smiled happily, “Well, I think it’s great!” I said “It was odd at first but I’m getting the hang of it,” I said. Amethyst smiled as she nods “ Alright. Just don’t push yourself.” She said as she headed to the temple and I waved at her before she walked out of view. 

A small breath escaped my lips and I thought for a moment. And soon, I felt myself fall apart. 

( (Name)’s Pov)

I felt myself come to and rubbed my eyes. I was now myself once more. Looking to my left, I smiled gently as I walked over and I wrapped my arms tightly around Spinel and she was quick to return the embrace and I didn’t notice Steven sneaking was as Spinel and I hugged. 

“ Why didn’t you tell me?” Spinel asked, her head resting on my shoulder. A sigh escaped my lips as I rest my head against her shoulder. “I...I didn’t know if you liked me like that...I was afraid that if I said anything...that you wouldn’t feel the same...and the friendship that we had would be destroyed.” I mumbled as I felt my heart, ache. I sigh and I looked away and Spinel said and she slowly pulled away and she shook her head.

 “I...It’s already destroyed (Name)” She muttered and I tensed up, my heart dropping. But as I opened my mouth to speak, she quickly cut me off “I don’t want just be friends, (Name).” She said, and before my brain could process it, I felt her lips press against mine. I let out a muffled yelp as she did as I was surprised, but I didn’t pull away either. And soon, our lips locked together and moved in sync as I kissed back. Our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. Fireworks seemed to go off in the backround and I let my eyes shut as the kiss lasted for a few more moments. 

Spinel moved her hands and she cupped my cheeks gently, her thumbs gently rubbing against my cheeks. But when oxygen became a must, Spinel seemed to tell that I needed to breathe and she hesitantly pulled away. “(Name)...I love you. It’s something new to me. But...Ever since I met you, you’ve done nothin’ but help me.” She said as she looked me in the eyes. “ And I won’t be able to thank you enough for it. I care about you more than a friend. “ she said she pecked my forehead. By the end of her speech, my eyes were a bit watery and I felt my throat tighten up, a smiling pulling at my lips. Leaning forward, I pecked her lips again, and I rest my head on her shoulder, my head buried in her neck. “ I love you too”