Chapter 31-Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Seeing how easily Wei Xing tossed out spiritual energy, Xiu Xiang realized that he was the real deal, fueling her anger further for the injury that she had received.

"What do you think you're doing?" Xiu Xiang hissed angrily.

"I should be the one asking you that," Wei Xing said coldly. He slowly advanced toward her, reaching close enough for her to see a strange fire burning deep within his eyes. She suddenly remembered that she was quite injured and Wei Xing had long unsealed his spiritual core. If he wanted to, he could easily kill her. He took several steps forward and Xiu Xiang suddenly took several steps back. She snapped her right fingers trying to cast some attacks but her energy was depleted from casting so many pact spell formations.

Fear crept up her spine and she wondered if today would be the day that she died.

She continued to back up without breaking eye contact with Wei Xing, only to realize that she had no more room to back away to when her back slammed into the wall.

She had teased Wei Xing countless times and never had she seen him this angry before. If looks could kill, she'd be dead a hundred times over. Gathering up whatever courage she had, she asked, "Is this the kind of person you are? Advancing on your opponent when they are at their weakest?"

Wei Xing slammed a hand on the wall as he looked down at her. He was at least a head taller than she was and that was enough to make her feel small.

"Is this the kind of person you are? Fooling around with half naked people and when you're done with them you come back here to fool around with that feminine male demon? Did you really become such a vain person?"

Xiu Xiang's brows knitted tightly together. What does her fooling around in her harem have anything to do with the current situation?

"Back away from me," Xiu Xiang said.

"And if I don't?"

Remembering how he had tried to escape when she tried to kiss him, she wondered if the same thing would work again.

"Don't run away scared then," Xiu Xiang said with a mischievous grin. She grabbed him harshly by the collar and leaned in. She was just inches away from his lips and expected him to push her away and hightail out of there. Never would she imagine that the opposite happened instead.

As if she had unlocked the burning desire within him, a strong arm wrapped tightly around her waist while a hand pushed her head forward, closing the small gap between their lips in seconds. Xiu Xiang's eyes widen in surprise as her lips were smothered by a pair of soft warm lips. She was so stunned by his actions that she barely registered Wei Xing's clumsy kiss. Seconds ticked by and who knew if it was instinct or whether Wei Xing was a natural kisser, the clumsy kiss eased up. A warm tongue licked the seam of her lips followed by a light nip. It sent a strange wave of sensation throughout her body, scaring her because she actually liked it.

Her first instinct was to push away. Her hands came up to his chest and started pushing at him, but she might as well try pushing a boulder. The man didn't even budge. She turned her head to the side to escape. It didn't last long since. Wei Xing had grabbed her by the jaw and turned her head back, capturing her lips once again. He aggressively attacked at her lips, sucking in her tongue like a hungry beast. Xiu Xiang didn't have much experience in the romance department and had never been wildly kissed like this. It scared her to the point where she was reduced to pounding her fists on his back.

He must've felt her fear because he suddenly slowed down, softly nipping at her lips almost like he was caressing her lips with his.

When she felt like her lips were about to go numb and the air inside of her was spent, Wei Xing finally pulled away. His expression no longer looked cold. His fiery gaze scorched her as he reached a hand up to caress her cheek gently. He was staring at her like she was his precious treasure.