Lasagna7 pt4

I get up and go into my clothes and look for some decent school clothes. I finally pick something out it was a grey shirt and adidas pants with some nikes golden and black shoes. I then went into the shower that was on the left side of my room. 

I then proceeded to take off my clothes and get in. (Not gonna describe how a shower feels cuz we all have had one)

I get out and dry myself with the towel I brought. I put on my clothing and started to brush my teeth.

I spit the remains out and get out of the bathroom. I started looking at a pewdiepie video. I laughed a little bit until I noticed someone text me. It was Thailand she's one of my girl friends that I'm actually glad I broke up with.

👁👅👁- wyd
Nun wbu-😝

👁👅👁- nun expect hanging out with my new bf
—-
Just like expected all she wanna do is talk about how shes sooooo glad she broke up with me. I got annoyed so I stopped texting. I look at my timer and it says 7:00 am. I got up put on my book bag and grabbed my pair of house keys. I went outside to see.

Finland, Estonia, Norway, Iceland, and Denmark. I walk up to Denmark not wanting to be so close to Norway for last night. The bus finally arrives we hop on and we drive off to school.

We get off and we head to the gym waiting for the bell to ring. I go and sit next to my group. We talked for a while until the bell rang. I headed to my home room teacher Mr. Duncan. He's a really nice teacher he even lets us play on our phones. Nothing really good is happening for the day except my bf's and gf's calling me. As I was walking to the bus loop I noticed India. So I ran up to him.

"Hey India!!" I yelled. He looked back and groaned.
———
So I don't have any ideas right no so imma publish this 👌