“Lucky! Eleanor doesn’t let me have the window seat, she always wants it!” Louis said, pouting towards Eleanor. Victoria giggled and turned her attention to the window where the watched the scenery go by. Niall was sad that Brooke wasn’t able to come out with them, and neither was Sammi for she had to stay with Kaylee. Brooke, Sammi and Kaylee were though flying out for the first couple of shows, which made Victoria really happy when she found out. She was also happy when she was told she would be meeting Grammy and Pappy, and her new Uncle Greg. 

They got to the airport and Victoria stayed closed to Niall, holding his hand tightly as they walked through the crowd. At security she almost wouldn’t go because Niall and her had to go separate. Niall had to go first, and Louis had to send her in after him for her to walk across. Then she started to get bored waiting to get on the plane, and she started to whine to Niall a little bit. Louis and Zayn took her to go and get some candy for the plane. 

“Okay, when we get into Los Angeles, put her to sleep. When we get there it will be night, it all plans out perfectly.” Liam said to Niall. He nodded as Victoria came running back to him with her candy that Louis bought her and a Starbucks Mocha drink. “If we can get her to sleep.” Niall nodded as she climbed onto his lap. 

“Flight 782 to Los Angeles is now boarding.” a speaker said. Niall picked up Victoria and all of her stuff and got their tickets out to board. 

“Passport please.” the check-in said to Niall. Niall slapped his down and dug hers out of his pack pocket. “She’s adorable.” she said to Niall as he received their passports back. Niall nodded to her kindly as he continued on the plane. Victoria shook in coldness as they walked on the plane. 

“Daddy, its cold.” Victoria said to Niall. 

“I’ll get your blanket out as soon as we sit down.” Niall said to her. They found their first class seats and Victoria hopped over to the window. He buckled her seat belt together for her as she looked out the window, amazed at the plane that just went in the air. 

“Daddy, are we going to be doing that?” Victoria asked him, pulling on his arm and making him look out the window with her. 

“Yeah, that’s how we’re getting to America baby. We’re going over the ocean.” he said to her. 

“Cool!” she said happily as Niall put her blanket around her shoulders and finally got himself ready for the long flight. 

“You guys alright up front?” Liam asked the first class section. The whole section consisted of the One Direction party: Paul was up front, waiting for Simon to get on the plane to sit with him. Across the isle from them was Lou Teasdale and Lux Atkins. Behind them was Tom Atkins and Harry. Across from them was Eleanor and Louis. Then there was Liam and Zayn behind them, and across was Niall and Victoria. “Oi, its about time Simon!” Liam bellowed to their head manager, who just boarded.

“Uncle Liam, I think flying is cool because we get to go over the ocean.” Victoria said to him. 

“Flying is cool! Look at you already, wrapped up in your monkey blanket with your snacks. Daddy’s got you all set!” Liam said to her. She nodded and turned her attention back outside. “She’s got your attention span, mate.” Liam added, sitting back down. 

“I don’t know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.” Niall replied. 

“But what if it gets hot again?” Harry asked outloud.

“I don’t care, all of your clothes are to stay on your body.” Simon lectured. 

“Styles, for as long as my six year old daughter is on this plane, you will keep your clothes on.” Niall said.