Confession #102

"When I was younger, maybe nine or ten, I was absolutely obsessed with Creepypasta

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"When I was younger, maybe nine or ten, I was absolutely obsessed with Creepypasta. It didn't help that I ended up going through a hard spot it my life pretty soon after, and developed some suicidal tendencies because although I knew they weren't real. I had wished they were so I could meet them - even if it had been on the occasion that I was to die. I never liked the fangirls who thought that their Creepypasta crush would take them away in the name of love or that killing someone would actually make a Creepypasta appear because even I knew they weren't real, it sounded so stupid to me - that being said, I had a stupid crazy crush on both Laughing Jack and Jason the Toymaker. Child murderers? I don't know what was wrong with me. All of this being said, sometimes I miss how things were back then, because I had the most fun pretending they were watching me, or even that they kept an eye over me for protection. That they could empathize with my situation, if they were real. It's weird, but I still feel the sensation of being watched when I'm alone. I think it has something to do with the mental state I developed back then, but I can't even change in my own room without getting sheepish..."