Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]

Start from the beginning

So instead, she lunges towards the guy but the man saw her coming forward and used all his strength to aim his gun to Jieun. Stopping the girl from going near him.

"No! Not her!" Lisa scowled and pushed his hand on time before he shot the gun. Jieun dropped on her knees covering both her ears in fright.

Lisa's nose flared in anger after seeing the girl almost got shot and fell down on her knees with fear.

"You didn't just fucking do that in front of me!", she shouted before throwing a straight punch on the guy's face.

The man wasn't prepared and took the hit which causes him to be more open with another punch.

Until Lisa finally had the chance to get his gun from him and throwing it away.

"Fuck you!" The guy grumbled. While wiping the blood off his lips. And started to lunge at Lisa without any weapon.

This time they fought with fists. But the guy has more strength and manage to manhandled Lisa and throw the latter towards the bedside cabinet, causing the girl to winced in pain.

He didn't stop there and pulled Lisa from her collar, and lift the girl up only to punched her face hard that causes her lips to bust with blood.

"Let her go!" Jieun shouted, and again aiming her gun to the man. But the guy smirked and went behind Lisa while holding the girl's neck. Using her as a shield again.

"Go on shoot me!" The man shouted, thinking he got the edge.

Jieun's started to cry with frustration. Because she couldn't shoot the man, but seeing Lisa's hurt and bleeding is even more agonizing.

"Please, let her go." The girl pleaded. Still aiming her gun. But the guy laughed, noticing something else between them.

"Oh, let me guess. This girl is the love of your life? Isn't she?" The man said with a mock, while tightening his hold on Lisa's neck. Causing Lisa's face to scrunched having difficulties from breathing.

"Why don't we agree on something then? You give me your gun, I'll give you your girl, alive." The man suggested, and squeezes his arms around Lisa's neck much tighter.

Lisa is losing air and started to grab the man's arm around her, trying to get it off. Jieun saw how Lisa is struggling to breathe but if she gave the gun, they'll both die and that's for sure.

"Come on I don't have that much patience!" The murderer shouted, that startled the small girl, her sobs started to ring on Lisa's ear.

"Don't!", Lisa manage to shout. Which anger the man, and tightened his arms again.

But suddenly, Lisa's wristwatch lit up, and an alarm triggered. Causing the murderer to panic with confusion.

"What's that?" The man asks, and Lisa took that chance to smash her head backward and hitting the guy's face. Earning her a groan and his hold loosen. Lisa took the chance to wriggle out of his hold and reverse their position.

"Sunbae! Open the curtain!", Lisa ordered. Jieun flinch but did what Lisa asked her too. "Get off the window!" She added while holding the man's arm behind him. Jieun obeyed and kneeled down away from the window.

"What are you-" The man wasn't able to continue when something fast break through the glass and hit him straight on the chest.

"Fuck!", The guy's eyes widened as he saw a syringe-like bullet injected on his chest, his whole body started to become numb. And his head started to become hazy, that he didn't notice Lisa already let go of him.

Until everything blackout, and slowly falls down on the floor seconds after.

-------

Lisa sighed heavily, and flip the man face up with her foot. To check if he's already unconscious and they're safe to take their guard down.