him....

I whisper in her ear. Her breath hitches and she releases a deep moan. Her mouth slowly opens and she extends her tongue. After I shake off the image of her lips wrapped around my cock I run the new toy across her tongue, wetting it. The corners of her mouth lift into a smile before she lets out a short sexy giggle, the crop still on her tongue. I'm going to have to find out in the future how she can identify one of these with her mouth. After I remove it she just lays there smiling. I let my eyes take in every inch of her naked body. She is so gorgeous. I raise the riding crop and bring it down sharply and swiftly on her breast.

**SNAP**

I know that burned because I hit her hard. I turn to her other breast

**SNAP**

"Oh fuck!! ...more....please, I want more...."

her....

I briefly catch the scent of leather before the little square is placed on my tongue. It only takes me a moment to determine it is a riding crop. Once the crop leaves my mouth it's only moments before the first blow lands.

**SNAP**

"Aaaahhhh,....yes..." The strike was to my nipple and was harder than the other blows. The glorious stinging sensation shoots straight to my core.

**SNAP**

"Oh fuck yes!" I arched my back as I thrust my hips upward wantonly. The line between pleasure and pain is blurring more and more.

**SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP**

"Yes..yes..yes..yes, don't stop.." The blows come in rapid succession now, back and forth between my breasts with barely a breath between them. Thrashing and bucking my hips, I stretch my restraints to the limit. I am straining to reach farther than they will allow. I'm dripping wet and my clit is throbbing, pleading for the slightest touch. I can't take it. It's just too much. The sweet agony finally carried my body over the edge. The tightening begins in my lower belly before spreading like wildfire. Then, with no warning, a series of lighter but very rapid strikes rained down on me.

**SNAP:SNAP:SNAP:SNAP:SNAP:SNAP**

The blows continue directly on my clit and I welcome them wholeheartedly. I start to convulse as my orgasm rocks my body "OH GOD, OH GOD,OH GOD!" As it intensified my legs and arms began to shake. Wave after wave of euphoria courses through my body. I finally collapsed, my body limp and completely spent.

him....

Teasing her mercilessly, I became aware she was on the verge of orgasm. I haven't touched her pussy at all. The fact she's this far gone is hot as fuck. As I notice her body tensing up a wicked idea comes to mind. I slip on to the bed near her head and without warning I start using the crop on her clit. Not hard, but just enough. She goes fucking crazy. She arches her back, her tits thrust up to my face. She bends her knees and plants her feet on the bed with her knees spread wide. Holy fucking shit! I am hypnotized, but I sure as fuck keep that crop moving. This is some sexy, raunchy, hot,......shit. Bucking her pussy up toward the crop, she seems to cum forever. Her head is tossed back, almost into my lap and for a moment I want to remove her blindfold but I don't. Then her body goes limp and she lies there smiling and looking more beautiful than anything I've ever seen in my entire life.

Her....

With labored breathing I lay and enjoyed the unbelievable feeling of total relaxation running through my whole body. I chuckle when my body has an involuntary spasm. I feel so fucking incredible right now. This is better than any drug I tried. While I'm having this lovely internal dialog I realize my hands have been untied from the headboard. My bound hands rest on my stomach as I melt into the bed and wait to be released. Gently my hands are untied and I'm placed under my blanket. Something is placed on the pillow not too far from my head. I lay quietly, unsure what I'm supposed to do next. Then I hear a faint click, the sound of my door closing. Gingerly I reach up and remove the blindfold. As my eyes adjust to the room, it becomes apparent it's empty. Next to me curled up on the pillow is the rope. I lay back and ran my fingers over it, replaying each moment in vivid detail.

him....

Closing the door I lean against it and close my eyes. Fuck me! I reach down and adjust my dick....again... note to self, wear some fucking sweatpants if you are going to tease yourself mercilessly, you sick fuck! Good lord though I'd do it again in a heartbeat. When she said this was her fantasy I wasn't sure how this would play out. I mean, I knew what I wanted going into it. BUT, that shit right there was not what I expected and truthfully.....I want more......