Chapter 8

Justin grabbed my hand and tried puling me closer but I pulled away. "Justin, no!" I shouted to him. I could see his eyes turn sad and his lip quivered but I didn't care. "I can't keep doing this with you." I admitted to him. My brain was accelerating in thoughts but my heart wasn't along for the ride. "This is a good for nothing relationship. Relationships are made for two not three!" I told him. I was so infuriated by everything. I couldn't stop myself anymore, my brain took control of my mind but my heart took control of my body and I leaned over and kissed Justin, right in front of Selena. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder, I couldn't stop it and, it wouldn't go away. Go away, I thought. I could feel a sudden push onto my lips and I opened my eyes to Justin. It was silent. I looked around to find myself in our bedroom. The room felt empty. I rubbed my face and cleared my vision to Justin, with a plate of food. It was just another dream, I thought with relief. I have been dreaming about Justin and I breaking up all night.

"Good morning beautiful. I made you breakfast." Justin gushed with a sweet smile. I felt a smile crawl onto my face and I felt at ease again.

"Justin, what time is it?" I asked Justin.

"It's about seven, six thirty, I don't really know. I couldn't sleep." Justin said with a shrug and a sweet smile. I let out an 'aw' and held my arms out. Justin gave me a quick hug and then he layed his head down on my stomach.

"What were you thinking about?" I pondered as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Justin paused and let out a little frown.

"I don't know." Justin stuttered out, "I just kept putting these scenarios in my head with you and Selena, they wouldn't go away." Justin stammered.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down into his deep brown eyes, the color of the soft milk chocolate, so warming and comforting yet upbeat and mysterious. "I just don't understand why she would say something like that to me."

"I don't either and I guess we never will." Justin muttered. I leaned back and nodded. My hand was still in Justin's hair and I could feel his anger from his body, pressing into mine. I knew how upset he was about the whole situation and I wish there was some way I could fix it. I should have never let the other people get into my head.

"Unless there is a way." I blurted, "We could just call her and ask."

"You want to?" Justin asked.

"Well, I do want to know why she said it and I'm sure you do to." I said looking down to him very secretly.

"I'll think about it." Justin said getting up and re-positioning himself. "But you need to eat the breakfast that I made for you." He said putting the tray with french toast, coffee and fresh apple slices. It probably didn't take anymore that twenty minutes for him to put together but it was sweet and appreciated it.

"What is there to think about Justin? She's a compulsive liar!" I exclaimed to him.

"Don't say that, we don't have any idea of what she meant!" He exclaimed back to me.

"Okay!" I said defensive as I took a drink of the coffee Justin made with the perfect amount of creamer, hoping that he wouldn't say anything else. There was a pause and I took the chance to change the conversation, "What is Christian doing for his birthday?"

"I don't know, I haven't talked to him about it. He's probably not going to want to do anything big." Justin said getting up and taking off his shirt, revealing his abs. I set down my fork and took a second to look. Justin groaned as he leaned over the counter in the bathroom to look into the mirror. He said something but I forgot to listen. He must have been working out, his stomach muscles were so defined and toned and his arms were just as good. I looked down to my flabby yet in shape stomach and frowned. How can someone like Justin be with someone like me? I made a disgusted face and noise to myself and looked back up to Justin. "Hello? Are you going to answer my question or stare at my body a little longer?" Justin said with a little wink. I felt myself blush and I picked up my fork again to eat. I didn't know he was watching me as well. "Kyla!" Justin said.