Chapter 6

My vision blurred into the hospital room. Did I already have my surgery? I blinked my eyes and looked for a face that I could talk to. My vision cleared out my moms face finally. "Mom." I said quietly, not because I wanted to but, because my mouth was dry and I couldn't force out any volume in my voice. She turned to me and smiled, placing her hand on mine.

"You're awake."

I nodded to her obvious statement. "Where is everyone else?" I said as I heard movement and hushed voices.

Justin came out from behind the curtain, holding a bag of dairy queen and Selena. How did she get in here? Lynne couldn't even get in. She is Selena Gomez though. "Hey babe, you're awake. I brought you food." He said putting the bag of warm food on the bed next to me.

"How did she get in here?" I asked him, looking to Selena.

"She isn't going to stay, she was just walking me in." He said pointing to her with his thumb and first finger.

"You couldn't walk yourself?" I asked. Everything right now is annoying me so much. I could feel the anger boiling underneath my skin. Justin looked behind him, at Selena and shared a little laugh.

"It's okay, Justin." She said to him before walking forward to the side of my bed. This room is too small for four people. "I hope your surgery went well Kyla and I wish the best for you." She said kissing her palm and sending the kisses my way before turning around to Justin. "Thanks for lunch." She said before disappearing behind the curtain. Lunch? He took her to lunch?

"Why didn't you take me to lunch?" I asked him. Justin raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled.

"Hunny, you were asleep. How would he take you to lunch?" My mom said sticking up for Justin.

"Well, I'm awake now." I said to him. Justin shook his head at me and sat down.

"You're rude when you just come out of surgery, you know that?" My mom said throwing her magazine on the chair she was sitting in and walking out of the room. I watched her leave and turned my eyes to Justin after she was gone. Justin looked at me faceless. I squinted my eyes suspiciously to him and he did it back.

"What?" He muttered.

"You lied to me." I said referring back to his little performance at the club.

"About what?" He said throwing his arms up in frustration. I could tell Justin was already mad at me because I was being 'rude.' The curtains to my room opened up and in came my mom and the doctor.

"You're awake." Said the doctor with a deep voice.

"Yeah, I figured that out." I told him with a sarcastic grin.

"Well, I'll just unhook all your IVs and other cords and I will let you be on your way." The doctor said grabbing my arm and peeling the tape off of my arm, that was covering the IV. I felt so violated when he had to take the cords out from underneath my dress, I wasn't wearing a bra. "And that will be it. I sent the pain killers to the pharmacy, they should be there. Make sure you take them every six hours." The doctor said nodding to my mom and I and left. I tried rolling of the bed to stand up but suddenly forgot what I was doing. I got really tired and dizzy and my eyelids...

I opened my eyes to Justin buttoning my pants. "What are you doing!?" I said shocked and scared. How did I get in here? Where am I?

"Shh, its okay babe, I'm just putting your clothes back on." Justin said grabbing my bra and shirt. "A little help?" He said handing them to me. I gasped and quickly covered myself up. Justin chuckled and smiled. "Oh stop. I've seen your boobs before." He said to me. I widened my eyes.