The Unveiled Secret

Start from the beginning

"You are what again?" I asked to confirm.

"I am his ex fiancee." he answered. I look over Lalisa but she can't look me in the eye.

"Stop joking Mister. How can a girl like her catch a Prime Minister too?" Tzuyu asled while chuckling.

Mario was taken aback by Tzuyu's comment.

"Princess Tzuyu, that's very rude to say." Mario said.

"Why? I can say what I want anytime and anywhere." she said.

My mom beside me is clearly pissed now. Because of the scandal this girl is creating. Tzuyu unveiled her true rotten self. And now, even her father is embarrassed.

"Tzuyu. If you don't stop talking in front of these guests, I'm gonna take you back home to Taiwan!"

"Chill dad! I was just having fun and I'm not yet done." she said and she stood to face Lalisa.

"I wonder how your face would twist if I slap you with this?" she said and she raised her hand to slap Lalisa.

All of our eyes widen because to this.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my granddaughter or I'm gonna chop your hands off!" An old woman's voice echoed through the room.

Several men in suit came walking inside ushering an old Lady or should I say queen.

I know her. I've seen pictures of her before.

She is the Queen of Thailand.

But why did she call Lalisa granddaughter?

The guests all stood to give her a bow as she walked closer.

Tzuyu put her hands down and smiled at Lalisa, "You are lucky someone stopped me from slapping you. But too bad, you have nowhere else to sit." I heard Tzuyu whisper on Lalisa's ear.

My mother gestured the servants to add more seats and soon servants started placing two more seats beside my father for the queen and the other seat for the prime minister was placed beside Lalisa making Tzuyu moved a little closer to Taehyung.

"It's an honor to finally see you again Queen Sirikit!" my father bowed.

"It's my honor too and Happy Birthday Mr. President." she said.

The Queen turned to the other guests and bowed to them as well.

"Thank you! Come and Join us." my father said and the queen sat beside him now.

Lalisa, sat down again while Mario sat beside her which I'm grateful because Lalisa will not have to sit beside Tzuyu anymore.

Jimin, Taehyung and I are now back on our seats. But everyone on the table are quiet because of the tension the Queen has brought when she arrived.

She has this strong aura that can silence the whole venue. Even Tzuyu got quiet.

"I'm apologizing for my daughter's rude behaviour my Queen" Tzuyu's father said.

"She's your daughter King Pamu? How come she didn't got your good traits?" the queen joked and the guests started laughing.

"I don't know too. She's been the family's blacksheep ever since." the king answered and they all laughed again.

Tzuyu's face turned sour because of it. Having her own father say those things to her.

"She's Tzuyu right. I can tell she needs proper training on being a good princess. Right Pranpriya?" The queen eyed Tzuyu from head down.