Heart Attack

That was what i called the song, 'Heart Attack', nearly like a love-hate relationship song. OK. that probably made no sense, i am sorry. But still a catchy tune, i never sing aloud though. Like, yeah, maybe i might find my soulmate but i am scared. What if they dont like me? What if they think i'm weird? I mean i am Tobio Kageyama's twin sister he never talks about, so everyone thinks i'm like him - a snob. dont tell him i said that. but they all think that i think im higher than them, which i know i'm not. if anything i'm below them...anyway first day at school tomorrow. and for some reason Tobio and I are going to different schools..weird. At least people won't compare me to my brother as much? Ugh geez, i am just going to go to bed now. Big day ahead of me.

I closed my journal, NoT dIaRy, and put it away. I switched off the lamp and rested my head onto the pillow, half lying underneath, half hugging the blanket.

~~~~

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" my brother, Tobio screamed whilst banging on the door, i swore it was going to fall off one day.

"OK I'M UP!!" i yelled back, dragging my feet to the floor and standing. I rubbed my eyes and sighed, trudging over to the chair in the corner. i eyed the uniform, it didn't look so bad. I changed into the Aoba Johsai uniform, unfortunately the skirt was just a little too short.

"At least the socks are mid-thigh..." I said aloud. Walking out of my room, scooping my bag simultaneously made my way to the kitchen.

"Remind me why Tobio can go to a different school?" I looked up at our mum.

"Because he wanted to go to Kurasuno. Oh and don't forget you two will be living in apartments nearer to your schools since i have to go to (random country)" we have had this conversation multiple times now, but there was one thing i never asked. "But why can't i go to Kurasuno too?" i pouted slightly.

"Because, it was easier for you to go to Aoba. No more questions." Mum gave me a stern look and a plate of (favourite breakfast). "Thanks..." i mumble.

~~~~

Tobio and I walked together, until we reached Kurasuno. "See you!" I yelled out as he gave a simple wave. I continued to walk around the corner where the Aoba Johsai bus usually came. After a few minutes of waiting the bus arrived, i got on without a word.

I walked towards the back and sat at the window while putting on some music, ignoring the one on a continuous loop in my head. I glanced up as other people got on, including a tall brunette with an oh-so-obvious fake smile, i looked back out the window.

~~~With Kageyama Tobio~~~

I already knew a few people here, including that dumbass Hinata. "OooOOooOOOOoo! Kageyama was that your GiRlFrIeNd?" i looked down at the ginger.

"Ew, that was my twin sister" Look, i loved my sister and all but...i pray for her soulmate.

"Oh...sorry!" 

"C'mon. We're gonna be late" My feet started to move my body away from the shorty and through the doors of Kurasuno High.

~~~Back to you Reader-chan~~~

The bus finally came to a stop. As others began to file out, i waited while putting my phone in my pocket. Soon enough i got off, i thanked the bus driver and led myself into Aoba Johsai. I wondered down the halls before i found class 2-A, i let out a small giggle - being a fan of My hero Academia, I thought of myself as a second year hero course student at UA.

I made my way to the back of the classroom and settled down in a seat next to the window. I began to softly hum the song only me and my 'soulmate' knew, supposedly anyway. "Is that you and your soulmates duet?" a female voice came up from beside me.

"HUH?! Oh, sorry..um, yeah" i awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm Hatsume Mio! Wanna be friends?" the black haired girl asked with a kind smile plastered on her face.

"Kageyama (y/n). And sure" I smiled back, first rule of high school, good first impressions are everything.

"Kageyama? Well Yama-chan! I think your brothers name is popular with the volley-boys" Mio laughed a little, "Is it ok if i call you Yama-chan?" her face fell a bit.

"Doesn't surprise me...and it's perfectly fine! As long as i get to call you Hatsu-chan!" We both laughed, Hatsu-chan was fun and i could tell we were going to be good friends.

~~time skip to lunch at the cafeteria area~~

"YO! YAMA-CHAN!" Across the room i saw Hatsu-chan. After grabbing a small carton of milk, i walked towards her. She introduced me to some of the others at the table, i felt comfortable and apart of something.

We talked about alot of things; hobbies, passions, food, school, clubs, our songs and of course about already met soulmates or who you wished was the one. The girls asked me to sing a bit of my song and before i could reply we were interrupted by almost every girl and few guys exploding into squeals and crowded the entrance/exit of the cafeteria.

"What the fu-" i was cut off again with more yelling.

"OIKAWA SENPAI!!" "NOTICE ME SENPAI!" "I LOVE YOU OIKAWA!"
Some people started singing and others just yelled out there love.

"ew" i said aloud. Almost evryone within a 20 metre radius stared at me in shock.

"What did you just say?" a tall brunette loomed over me, a fake expression covering his pretty face, to bad it was wasted on a shit personality.

"I said, 'ew,' as in how does the school fall in love with a piece of trash like you?" I got up and turned around to face him. Truth was, i wasn't just a pretty and shy person. I'm alot like my brother when it comes to personality especially towards bimbo bitches and dickheads like this Oikawa dude.

"how daRE YOU SPEAK TO HIM THAT WAY!" a blonde girl went to punch me but i stopped her by grabbing her wrist without taking my eyes off the brunette.

He began to laugh. "Trash?" He questioned me with a raised brow.

"Yes Trashy-kawa." i passed of the blonde bimbo and walked out of the cafeteria with every set of eyes on me. Welp, there goes the 'good' in 'good first impression'