~part 26~ END

AUTHORS NOTE: So this is the last chapter 😢 it's a very touching chapter.... well at least for me and it's definitely not what you expected, if you did expect it well your good at guessing.❤️

⚠️!!! TRIGGER WARNING !!!⚠️
———————————————————————————————————————

"You nervous?" Tom smirked at you.

"Not really." You lied.

"Sure." He scoffed. Noah came into the room, "you guys ready?"

"Yep." Tom said.

"Okay, let's get going." He gestured you guys to follow him. You followed but it was hard to with the suit on. You looked back at Tom who was on the ground breathing deeply in and out.

"Tom you okay?" You asked him. He didn't answer.

"Tom!" He looked up and rubbed his head.

"You nervous?" He smirked at you. "What?"

"You're nervous aren't you?" He got up. And stumbled a bit. "Woah, I forgot how heavy these suits are."

"Tom we should go home." You said sadly.

"What? No way, you're not backing out of this."

"Tom pl-"

"Y/n You're gonna do it."

"No Tom, you are not okay. You're too sick."

"Come on." He picked you up, somehow, and jogged to the plane.

"No- Tom!" He dropped you at the plane.

"Noah we can't do this." You said to him.

"Why not?" He asked concerned.

"Tom has some sort of cancer it's too dangerous."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry man." He slapped Tom on the back again, "but he'll be okay. We've had groups of patients with cancer come and skydive to check it off their bucket lists. He'll be totally fine."

"Are you sure?"

"100%, he's even licensed."

"Okay." You guys got onto the plane. You and Tom reviewed the jumps, and where you pulled for the parachute to come out. You guys were already high enough to jump before you could finish reviewing. Tom was going by himself because he was licensed, and you had Noah on your back.

"Noah will you please do it with Tom, I promise I can do it by myself but he's been forgetting things and I don't want him to forget how to do it."

"I don't kno-"

"Please." He bit his lip, "fine." He looked at Tom, "Hey Tom it's gonna be you and me now."

"Why?"

"Y/n wants to try it by herself."

"No way, that's too dangerous."

"Tom." You showed him that you knew how to do everything perfectly.

"Mm okay. But- please be so SO careful."

"I promise!" You just stared at each other, both feeling more worried for the other.

"Open it up!" Noah yelled. The plane door slid open and you could barely hear anything, except for the wind. You quickly grabbed Tom after Noah attatched to him, and you kissed him quickly.

"Love you!" You yelled over the loud sound of air rushing by.

"I love you too!" He made the heart shape with his hands. Cute.