~part 20~

"Really tomorrow?" He asked surprised.

"Why not?" You asked.

"I don't know. I just think that it's cool that you trust me so much."

"Well should I not?" You asked suspiciously.

"No you 100% should!" He said quickly, "I'm just glad I don't have to wait two years with you, we can just get to the point."

"Yeah I guess that is cool, but what's the rush?" You laughed. Tom didn't reply.

"Ya know you were right, the movie was better than I expected." Tom smiled.

"Yeah it's a really good movie." You were intrigued because Tom didn't answer your question. "What's the rush though?" You repeated your question.

"The only rush is that I wanna take you far away where you're all mine." He kissed you.
"Ok but-" he kissed you again. You tried to stop but how could you? I mean come on.
After he was finished he scooped you up.

"Tom!" You squeeled. He threw you in the air the slightest bit so it felt like you were falling and you screamed. Tom laughed really hard. You punched him. Harder than usual.

"Ooh! Okay." He put you on the couch. "You're aggressive." He chuckled, standing up.

"Well you're an idiot." You smiled innocently.

"Well you're hot." He mocked your tone. You shook your head and smiled.

"Go home Tom. I need to sleep." You grabbed your phone and stood up.

"Okayyy, but let me make a plan first."

"What?"

"Tomorrow I don't know how we're gonna get on the plane, because its at my place and my Dad is there." Tom said.

"We don't need a plan, we need to sneak and do it early."

"How early?"

"Like really early, so I need to go to sleep right now."

"Can I sleep with you?" Tom asked making puppy dog eyes. You grabbed his hand and took him to your bedroom.

"We should both set alarms for like 3:00 in the morning." You said.

"Sounds good to me." You both got out your phones, set the alarm, and then took off your clothes to get in pajamas.

"No looking!" You laughed. But he definatly peeked. Tom wore shorts, no shirt.
You wore shorts, and a sports bra. You sat on your bed.

"Why does your dad hate me?" You asked quietly.

"Y/n." He sat by you. "Because he doesn't realize that my stupidity comes from myself, not you. He's worried for me. But he shouldn't be because I have you."

-

"Babe." You heard Toms low voice whisper.

"Is it time?" You asked opening your eyes. You checked your phone it was 2:45 am.

"Are you okay?" You asked him.

"Yeah! Yeah- just- are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked nervously.

"What? Yes! Wh-why do you not?"

"I do! But I- I'm scared." He said guilty and disappointed in himself.

"Oh." You weakly smiled, "Tom, this stuff is scary. But we're all good because we'll be okay if we're scared together." He smiled but sighed, "you don't understand." He mumbled into his pillow.

"What don't I understand?"

"I don't know." He got up.

"Tom?" He got dressed and grabbed his phone.

"We should go." He smiled at you and helped you out of bed.

"Fine. But we're talking about this on the jet." He kissed you, "there's nothing needed to talk about." You rolled your eyes.

-

"Which is your favorite car?" Tom asked.

"Uh, the tesla duh." You laughed.

"Exactly what I was thinking." He said. He got on his phone as you drove your rusty car to his mansion. When you got to his house it was pitch black, outside and inside. You went in and took the smooth elevator to the top floor. Like the roof. You guys got to the top, and everything was all ready. Tom even called some people to get the car to Hawaii before you got there. You looked out at the city remembering when you first saw it with Tom. A smile spread across your face. Everything was quiet, nobody wanted to wake up Dom. But it felt like it should be loud. The wind was blowing hard so you had to be a little louder to talk to each other. Everything was set up quickly and the jet door opened.
They took your bags and-

"Tom!" Dom yelled from across the roof.

"Dad! Stop! Go away!"

"Y/n!" Harrison yelled from behind him.

"Haz? What are you doing?" You asked.

"Y/n," Haz ran to you, "don't go with him it isn't safe and you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Tom came up to you two after pushing away his Dad, "stop it Harrison." He told him off.

"No Tom! She deserves to know!" Haz yelled. "She belongs to me!"

"Excuse me?" You said, "I do not belong to anybody! I choose to be with Tom and you can't stop that! Now we're gonna get on that jet and leave before something bad starts."