~part 25~

"But It's not." You said looking at the floor, "It's not going to be okay."

"Y/n. You're the strongest person I know-"

"Tom my Dad didn't want me. My Mom was taken away from me. I have no other family I know about. What am I going to do when you're gone? Every person I am close with hates me right now."

"Not at the bar." He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes then sighed. "Tom. You can't leave me." He didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say. You started to tear up a little.

"Hey hey hey-" he grabbed you and held you in his arms, "I got you." He whispered.
He traced circles on your back while you fell asleep, still hugging him. That was a question you couldn't lie to yourself about for once. What were you going to do when he was gone? When you woke up you had been laid down on the couch with a blanket and pillows all around you. You slowly sat up. As the blankets slid down your arms you got shivers. You rubbed you eyes and saw the sun peering through windows and heard music in the kitchen. You dragged yourself off the couch and to where the music was.
Tom was writing on papers on the dinner table. You leaned on the wall folding your arms.

"What ya got there?" He looked up quickly and put the papers away.

"Just work stuff."

"Why are you doing work on a vacation." You sat by him at the table.

"Sorry you won't see me do it again." He gave you a kiss.

"So!" He started, "today we're going to one of the actual islands."

"Ooo." You rested on your hand.

"And we're going right now."

"What?!" You sat up straight.

"Ya got 15 minutes till the boat is leaving."

"Screw you Holland!" You jumped up and got ready while freaking out. After about 16 or 17 minutes you went to the kitchen, but Tom wasn't there.

"I swear if you left me..." you mumbled under your breath running out the front door.
Tom was on the motor boat getting ready to leave. He pointed at his wrist as if to say you're late, "the boat should be gone miss."

"Well it isn't, because you wouldn't leave me."

"I could!"

"But you won't." You got on and sat down, smirking. He shook his head laughing and steered the boat to the nearest island coast.

-

Tom tied the boat to the dock, then hopped out. Tom held his hand out to help you off and you looked up and the beautiful landscape.

"It's breathtaking." You said smiling.

"Yeah well, it's not the only thing that's breathtaking." He chuckled and grabbed your hand and started walking to where ever Tom had planned to go.
You scoffed, "You're not so bad yourself."

"I like to think so." He straightened out the collar of his tropical button up shirt.

"Ok Tom, what are we doing today?"

"Well, I was looking at places on my phone while you were sleeping last night. And I found a very nice looking plane ride, where we can see the beautiful view."
You made a puzzled face, "Tom, as amazing as that sounds, don't you have a private jet?"

"Oh right," he nervously chuckled.

You looked at him curiously, "what are you hiding Tom Holland?"