~part 5~

"But like gross Tom?" You said to Claire.

"Shut up! I just need to get over Haz. It's nothing serious! Of course I wouldn't have come if I had known Harrison would be here." She said.You guys followed Haz and Tom, you saw Haz look back a few times, probably looking at how stunning Claire was.

"Ugh! Are we good?" You asked, "because we both know that Haz is just one of my best friends."

"Yeah we're good. But its not like you like Tom or anything right?"

"No!" You said right away, "he's making my life a living hell, remeber?"

"Yeah yeah." She laughed. You all sat down by each other and had awkward conversations. Haz was drooling over Claire, and Tom was being a sexy jerk, Claire was scared, and you were regreting coming, you were forced to come.

"You look gorgeous tonight." Haz said to Claire. She stood up angrily, gave you a look as if saying I'm so done with him, and stormed off.

"You're such an idiot!" You punched him.

"Hey!" He said. He sighed and went after her, "wait Claire." You sighed shaking your head.
Wait! You're now alone with Tom.

"What's going on with them?" he asked.

"They used to date."

"Ah. That was dumb of him."

"I know." You chuckled, while spinning your drink with the spoon, the ice clinking against the glass.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you," Tom said, so you looked up at him, "I think I drank too much. I'm feeling a little bit... unstable."

"How much...?"

"Like, a lot. I think you might have to drive me home."

Ugh.

"How are you so chill about it?"

"I drink more than you think. I usually just end up making dumb decisions, or forget everything, but i do ACT chill about it. But sometimes I get angry." He was rambling, and really drunk. You got your phone out and texted Haz.

You: Wtf?! Where are you?

Haz: I'm so sorey Y/n! I'm driving Claire home I'll tell you about it later.

You: screw you.

Haz: I love you.

"Tom I'm gonna take you home now." You said and helped him up.

"You look fucking beautiful. If I'm being completely honest I don't know why I'm mean to you..." He said rambling. But you smiled, that was cute and made you not hate him as much. You took him to his car and he gave you directions to his home. His house was a mansion.

"I call this, 'My house.'" Tom said starting to really get affected by all the drinks.

"Well, it is your home." You said to him.

"No it's yours." He said with a dumb smile and he poked your nose.

"I'm babysitting my boss." You sighed. You helped him out of the car and held his arm while you took him to his garage, to get inside. He had three fancy cars in his garage, and who knows how many he had stored away. His house was mainly white and black. Everything was perfect and sharp. He had some crazy gadgets and furniture that you had never seen before. How rich is this guy?

"Do you wanna drink?" He said with slurred words.

"Um, let's both have water." You said. He nodded and sat you down at a side bar in his kitchen.

"Do you always act like a child when your drunk?" You asked.

"No I'm good at keeping it in most of the time, but I have no idea what drink it was at that party." He said with a little laugh. "So tell me about yourself." He said normally which caught you by surprise.

"Oh uh- what do you want to know?"

"Nevermind, you're not good at conversations." He handed you a cold glass of water.

"Then YOU tell me about yourself." You said grabbing the glass.

"My mom, Nikki, just divorced my Dad, Dom. My l youngest brother Paddy lives with my Mom, who lives back in England. My two twin brothers don't talk anymore because one of them, Sam, stole the other one's, Harry, girlfriend. I don't see any of them very much anymore, except for my Dad, but he just pushes me around, and tells me how I need to do better... Sorry was that confusing?"

"No, I think I got it. But why would your Dad do that? You own a company!" You said.
He shrugged, "now tell me about you."

"No."

"Ms. Y/l/n, I just told you my life story, now tell me yours."

"I don't feel comfortable talking about it."

"Come on!" He said pressuring you.

"No!" It felt like the walls were closing in with questions

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Because wh-"

"MY MOM'S DEAD!" you yelled, looking at him. You felt the walls go back to place.

"My- my moms dead." You voice broke, and you looked down.

"Oh" He said quietly. He hesitantly came over to you. He made you stand up and gave you the warmest hug.