~part 10~

"No way! It's not possible to not love Harrison Osterfeild!" You said sarcastically.

"That really hurts Y/n. That hurts in my heart." He said sarcastically too.

"Sorry," you laughed, "who does Claire like?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA! She wouldn't tell me! All I want to know is who she likes, because I don't want them to be better than me!"

"You're so dumb." You shook your head

"No I'm not!"

"..."

"Hey, you want to come over for a nice drink?" He asked.

"Oh- uh I can't right now, sorryloveyoubyeee!"

"Wai-" You hung up. You sighed and went over to sit down by Tom.

"Harrison Osterfeild?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Hm." He nodded his head slowly.  He looked at you and,Tom leaned in to kiss you but you stood up.

"Tom I got to go home."

"No please don't go. You don't have to do anything, I'll just sleep on the floor or something." He said standing up and holding your hands.

"Tom-"

"Please?" You looked into his deep brown eyes, and fell into a trance.

"Fine!" You said. Stupid gorgeous eyes.

"You can have my bed." He said, "I'll sleep on the floor." He led you up to his room and showed you his gigantic bed/room.

"Goodnight." He whispered, and softly pulled you in for a kiss. You knew as you kissed him, that each kiss was only going to bring more trouble. But how could you pull away, when all you wanted was to stay in that moment forever?
The kiss ended, and you both smiled as you pulled apart.

"Night." You whispered. He went to his bathroom to change and get ready to sleep. You jumped on his king sized bed that was taller than any bed you had ever seen. You snuggled into the refreshing sheets.

"I'm in the Tom Holland's bed." You said happily.

"Wait I'm in Tom Holland's bed." You said stressed, "What am i doing, I'm not the kind of girl from a romance movie! I'm the exact opposite!" You whispered yelled. Tom came out in new clothes, and he crawled onto the bed.

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor? It's not a problem I'll do it." He asked. You cleared your throat, "Uhm I don't care. You can sleep on your bed, just stay on that side." You said awkwardly, loosing any confidence you might have had before.

"Ok." He chuckled. He got in the sheets.

"Lights off." The lights went off with a click.

Falling asleep was hard. You felt like you weren't allowed to move, because it would be too loud. And you had all these thoughts running through your mind. What's work going to be like after this? Is Tom really a play boy and I'm one of his side chicks? Is Tom using me? Should I go home in the middle of the night? And the thoughts just kept on coming.
Eventually the thoughts became like counting sheep and you fell asleep.

TOMS POV

Y/n probably hates me. I shouldn't have kissed her. I honestly didn't realize I was doing it, but it was like heaven. I feel like I pressured her into staying and letting me be in the bed. But it's hard for me to be alone at night. I just get so, depressed. Maybe I'm being selfish. I dozed off, at the thought of Y/n.

NORMAL POV

You woke up to the sound of rain, at 6:45 sunday morning. It was cold in the room. The blankets were all over the place, but still covering both of you. You were faced to the wall. You started to stretch but stopped instantly, because you felt Tom's warm arms wrapped around your waist. Which felt good in the cold room.

Oh no.

"Tom." You whispered. He was still asleep. You could just pretend you didn't know and wait until he woke up, but you didn't know when that would be, and you would feel way too uncomfortable.

This was awkward. You suddenly felt Tom kiss the back of your neck, which made you spring out of the bed and fall on the floor.

"Ow!"

"Y/n?" Tom said in a low tired voice, "What- are you okay?" You stood up quickly.

"Y-yeah! Did you do that in your sleep?"

"Did I do what in my sleep?" He asked sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Uh- nevermind." You awkardly stood there so you grabbed your phone.

"Y/n come back in the bed, you've got to still be tired."

"No I just fell off that huge bed of yours."

"Come onn."

"Why don't you get out of the bed?" You smirked.

"Ugh!" He dragged himself out and he led you downstairs.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Nothing! NOW I should go home." He laughed, "You don't want to miss this." He said.

"Miss what?" You asked. He opened the blinds on a big window.

"That's beautiful..." the city was gorgeous this early in the morning.

"I agree." He said staring at you. You blushed, and sat down at a large table by the window. Tom sat by you, instead of across from you.

"Ya know, I have to leave eventually." You said.

"Nah you don't have to." Tom said joking. It was still pitch black outside and the stars were still out. The city looked like more stars, except different colors and sizes. And more chaos.

"This world is so beautiful, but so horrible." Tom said reading your mind while looking out the window. Then he looked at you. You stared at him with a blank face. But you let a small smile grow on your face.

"It's not all horrible." You said.

"Yeah, but most of it is." Tom looked at you. What was he thinking? Why did he do that, why did he just look at you?
Suddenly a girl walked in with some food, and she set it down on the table and waited for Tom to excuse her.

"Thank you." He smiled at her, and she left. "You have your own server!?" You asked.

"Kind of. I don't like to have a server, but I can't cook." He chuckled, "everything else I do." You nodded. You looked outside at the peaceful sky, and chaotic city. Weird how two opposite things could make something so beautiful.

"You wanna go outside?" Tom asked.

"Huh? Sure." You grabbed some coffee and so did Tom, then you went out onto the porch. The cold refreshing air pirced your face, and it was still raining but very softly.

"I didn't realize we were so high up." You said looking down nervously.

"Yeah but you're okay." Tom said and he sat down on the floor his feet hanging off. There was no railing, so he could fall and die.

"Come on." He said patting the floor by him. You shook your head.

"You won't die." He laughed.

"You don't know that!" You said.

"If you sat down by me, you would know that."

"What?"

"Just come sit down. Do you not trust me?" You bit your lip, and slowly walked over to him then hesitantly sat down.

"Now," tom said, "look down. You looked down to see another porch below you, so you wouldn't fall and die.
You sighed in relief. Tom laughed.

"Shut up I was scared." You said punching his shoulder. He smiled at you.

"Oh yeah! Rematch right now!" He said and he went to a small table to arm wrestle.

"You're on!" You guys got ready, Tom smiled the entire time.