(29) Happy Valentine's GAY!

Start from the beginning

"I know I do," Grizzy takes a breath, "I promise to tell him in our next recording session.

"You better." Blarg tells him, somewhat threatening but also jokingly.

"Alright I'm going to go to sleep know, I'm going to need it for the recording session tomorrow."

"Alright goodnight." Grizzy hangs up and goes takes a shower and change into his pjs thinking about what he is going to tell Dergie and how he is going to express how he feels, until his sight goes dark and he reaches peace and tranquility for 8 hours, some people call it sleep he calls it a nap.

———Time Skip———

"When is he going to record with us again?" Grizzy asks Blarg, "I don't know man, he's been doing more solo games." Blarg tells him.

"It's been a month and he still doesn't call or texts us. I just want to know if he's okay at this point because..."

"I know it's hard on you dude but maybe he'll finally come around to talking to us again."

"But when? When he get's a girl? Do you know how messed up that will make me? I can't stand not talking to him, hearing his cute laugh, and just imagining us meeting for the first time." Grizzy starts venting wanting to see his crush after such a long time of waiting.

"What if you don't wait to tell him in the next possible recording session?" Blarg tells Grizzy before he starts venting anymore like a schoolgirl waiting to see her boyfriend.

"Wha-huh?" Grizzy asks generally confused.

"Look just hear me out here, what if you were to fly over to his place and basically ask him out at his house."

"Bruh, don't you know how creepy it is! And where am I going to sleep, what if he doesn't like me anymore and I just make a fool of myself!" Grizzy starts freaking out about the different possibilities of Dergie no longer liking him back.

"Look I'll get you your flight and take you to where he lives. It will all be taken care of I promise."

"Okay that sounds good, wait how do you know where he lives?"

"O-oh uhm... well it's not like I can just ignore it. Dergie and I are roommates."

"WHAT? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" Grizzy starts venting, "ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT FUCKING HIM BEHIND MY BACK!"

"You was my cinnamon apple!" Grizzy and Blarg starts reminiscing about the recording session and stream that happened a month prior.

"You was my fucking cinnamon apple! I thought you loooved me!" Grizzy says once more causing the two to go into a laughing fit.

"Okay, okay," Grizzy says catching his breath, "When am I going to head out and how long am I going to stay?"

"Well if it goes good a week maybe, and you leave tomorrow at 8 in the morning to get here by 2 in the afternoon."

"Well shit then I better get packing, see you tomorrow Blarg!"

"See you later Griz." Blarg says reminding Grizzy once more of Dergie.

'Okay we need to pack for the week. No better time like the present honestly.'

——— Time Skip ———

I'm here, I can't believe I'm going to meet Dergie. 'What is he going to think about me? Would he be glad I'm here or will he just ignore me?' And just before Grizzy could dig himself a bigger hole of doubt he get's a call from Blarg.

G - Grizzy                                                B - Blarg

G: Hello?
B: Where are you?
G: I am in front of gate A4.
B: Okay, uhhh I think I see you.
G: Really? Where?