(19) You're The Guy {Part 2}

Ship: SwaggerSouls x Male Reader

Request by: Nobody

Challenge: None

Note #1: Request if you want I don't mind

Note #2:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(YT/N) = YouTube Name

~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

So I'm getting dragged to who knows where by a stranger that only said, "Your the guy." Seriously what is going on, I am no one really important. I'm a YouTuber, named (YT/N), but I never show my face and I set my program so I talk in a higher pitched voice so nobody would really know who I am or recognize me by my voice. Eventually the guy who dragged me here, which happens to be surrounded by tables and nearby several classrooms.

"Okay so now you have dragged me so far away from my class can you tell me at least your name."

"The names Mason."

"Alright Mason so what was the point of dragging me here, all the way across campus."

"My friends wanna meet ya."

"Well sorry to be a stick in the mud but I don't do friends."

"Wait you have to meet them come on it'll be fine. We don't bite."

I just sigh because I didn't have an actual excuse for why I wouldn't be here. "Fine, but if things go south I'm leaving."

"Alright cool, thanks (Y/N)." He says pulling me into a hug. I stand stiff for a couple of seconds and then slowly wrap my arms around his thin waist.

A thought came to me and I pulled back from the hug, "Wait, how'd you know my name?"

"Well if you haven't figured it out now cunt then you gotta wait 'till you meet the rest of the group."

"Alright fine- WHOAH!" I say when he drags my once again to a table close to the fence gate that only gets opened before school and after school.

"Hey I brought him!" Mason yells enthusiastically to 7 other guys. Mason turns to me again and says, "Well (Y/N) these are the guys, Eric, Camron, Tobey, Matt, Ryan, Jay, Ezra. Otherwise known as the most scuffed people you'll ever meet The Misfits." And that's when I finally realized who they were. "Oh Jesus guys it's really you!" They all laughed at my reaction and one by one they in turn gave me a hug some lasted more than others. The one that lasted the longest was from the Swag master himself Eric. It was possibly the most heartwarming hug I've ever had and once he pulled back he said something I would never forget, "Huh, you're a lot shorter than I imagined."

"Oh shut it, it's good to finally meet you guys IRL."

"Yeah it's about time too, I thought we would never find you."

"Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned this before I use a voice modification so I sound more squeaky so it's harder to find me." There were a lot of 'oh's' and 'that's why's' and I just nodded.

We all go to sit and talk about the next games we all should play or how long it would take for Cam to finally set up his VR set to finally play VR with him.

And that's how me and your dad met in real life. I said smiling to our two adopted twins, Carol and Carl.

"Can you tell us when you asked each other out." Carol asked.

"And the wedding ring story!" Carl asked

I laughed at the two of them, "Sure I guess we have enough time for both of those stories."

7 days after Eric and I met IRL as well as the gang Eric asks to come over to my house to hang out and since I lived alone I told him it was fine. So here I am wearing an unbuttoned blue, black, and white flannel with a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans pacing back and forth wondering if I should ask him out on a date. Or if I'm over dressed maybe underdressed and soon after enough pacing I decided to grab an ice cream sandwich to calm my nerves. After finishing the ice cream sandwich there was a ring of a doorbell. I turn around walk to the door and open it to see Eric in a jean jacket, black t-shirt, light blue jeans, and holding a bouquet of flowers. He seemed really nervous, "Uhm hi (Y/N)," he eyes the flowers then quickly hands them to me, "These are for you."

I just smile and open the door wider, "Well come in you don't need to be shy. We've known each other for a long time."

He stepped in and faced me, "Well that's the thing I want to know if- erm. If, uh well." He then sighs and takes a deep breath, "(Y/N) what I'm trying to say is I really appreciate you and I really want to know if you would like to go on a uhm date with me erm. You don't have to agree with it it's just I really like you and I just don't really know how you feel. I'm not the best at this relationship thing but that doesn't mean I won't try." He finally stopped rambling to let me speak. "Eric yes I would love to go out with you." I say with a smile and he starts blushing a bit, "That's great! I uhm we can talk about where to go later if you want I uhm. You know let's just do what we usually do when we hang out and set the date later how's that."

"That's perfect now come on let's hear people rage on CS." I quickly grab his hand and lead him to my office.

"Awe that's cute," Carol gushes.

"Was dad really that nervous talking to you?" Carl asks, "Why yes I was." I turn to see Eric standing in the doorway wearing a jean jacket, white shirt, and blue jeans.

"How was your trip hun." He walks over giving me a quick peck on the lips and give our two kids hugs. "It was great, we had a lot of fun and Uncle Mason danced on a pole which was fun and uncomfortable to look at."

"Well kids it's time for you to go to sleep tomorrow is Saturday and we'll ask Dad all of our questions about his trip to Poland." Both kids attempted to complain but then they started yawning and reluctantly agreed on going to bed. "Goodnight kids."

"Night Daddy." Came from Carol.

"Night Dad." Came from Carl. After they fell asleep the both of us went outside the room and into the living room. "Spill the tea." I say in my stereotypical white girl accent which makes him laugh. So he starts talking about his trip to Poland which you can listen to on the Misfits Podcast episode 1, The Poland Story.