Top 10 Signs You're Not Ready for the Real World

1. You find Cookie Monster valentines at work, and promptly fill them in and distribute them giddily to your co-workers. Its May.

2. Your boss feels the need to congratulate you minuscule accomplishments that are basic and simple procedures for people who are not you.

3. Dinner consists of a glass of milk and cookies.

4. You fear your apartment building's laundry room because it is dark, drippy, and full of spiders. Maybe its just too Gothic for me.

5. Your first instinct in icing cupcakes is to draw a penis.

6. You may or may not actually believe that one day, Ryan Gosling will come and ask for your hand in...romantic partnership of some sort because he doesn't seem like the sort to marry. 

7. Work emails come attached with pictures of animals with stuffed animal versions of themselves.

8. The ultimate goal of every pay period is Build a Bear.

9. Your headphones are ladybugs. Which garner compliments from 9 year old girls on the street.

 10. Rain boots are necessary because NO puddle can be resisted. You have a song to accompany said puddle jumping ("I'm a puddle duck and I'm okay...")

 ...Upon reflection, this is mostly just a top 10 list of reasons you might still be a child. Is that really a bad thing?