Gold ❤️

Some books are good, others are great, but only a few are breathtaking. You urge to meet the surface but you're too drown into those words, those pages, but most importantly those feelings. You can't actually put your finger on what is keeping you so attached to it, but despite the mystery, you love it.

You didn't win the lottery but you're feeling rich. You didn't find the end of the rainbow, but you feel like what you have in your hands is as precious as any treasure chest. You're head is spinning, your heart is racing and you're hands are sweating, but you love it.

It's crazy how a human being can bring out so much emotion from you without even knowing who you are, where you're from or what you're going through. All it matters is that you relate to it. It's a bittersweet moment. You can't wait to finish and know how it ends, but you also want it to last forever. The goosebumps, your emotional state, the countless hours sitting on your bed with your eyes glued to the the fragile pieces of paper. Everything has its magic and you just can't get enough of it.

It's impossible to bottle it to have the same feeling as you did for the first time you read it. You can always read it again, but it won't be the same. Still, it will make you happy.

You can move to another book, but the previous one will always leave a mark. It tattooed your heart and your soul. That feeling will be permanent for as long as you leave. You'll be thankful for the person that came up with those ideas and if you ever get the chance to meet her, you'll try to tell her how much those tiny letters spread across the paper changed your life. How her thoughts made you happy and upset without any explanation. How your heart screamed for help when someone died or cried for happiness when they got married.

All those feelings are indescribable, just like the person behind it. Because a book isn't just a book, it's the mirror of someone who tried to change the world, trying to make it better by sharing her life experiences. She won't actually wrap her head around your thoughts on the book, but she will be thankful for them. You'll also be grateful for having the chance to read them. They're gold for you, but most importantly is the person behind it. She is a precious diamond that just showed you a piece of her greatness. Hopefully she will show you a little more, and you'll have the same feelings as before or even better. And even without knowing her, deep down you do.

pumpkinspiciest ❤️

**********
I never really had the chance to talk to you personally but I couldn't help but to do something for you too. Your books are gold and you're even more precious. Thank you for sharing them with us and being so nice ❤️