*Where Is Your Mind*

Start from the beginning

    "My dad saw you in the driveway. Wants to meet you."  I gave him the stank eye.

    "You told them we aren't together right?"  He nodded

    "Of course. My mom really likes you and just wants to talk". We are going to be spending a lot of time together. One dinner  wouldn't matter.

    "Sure. What time?"  The teacher cleared her throat at us. Giles waited for her to look away then leaned in.

    "Six thirty. Wear something sexy." I did pop him in the shoulder. I wasn't like the girls he dated. I didn't wear skirts and show of my tits.  I would wear a dress, but it wouldn't show anything. I sighed heavily.

    "Am I to expect you in all my classes now?" I needed a break from him. His presence was almost overwhelming.  I had hyped this up so much in my brain that now that it was happening, it felt like he was suffocating me sometimes. I didn't realize how much I really did like being alone.  How could I want to be alone when I had Giles next to me?

    I was still afraid. This still didn't feel quite right. It felt right  when we were in the middle of an easy  flow but when things got quite or awkward, it showed. He didn't quite feel comfortable with me. I knew that look, I wore it well. He might not be doing this to me, but he was doing something to someone and I was part of it. Or maybe he really just wanted to get a good grade and be friends.  He hadn't never been a part of any pranks in the past and has always stood up for kids he's seen bullied.

    Maybe I was just projected my insecurities on him. He was most likely just prodding me to get back at Melanie for whatever they are squabbling about . They will get over it and we'll be good friends.

"Not all, I don't take zoology or Choir."  Oh great, a skip between the last  periods of the day.  I got two one hour breaks from him before going home. Which he now wanted to be the drive home and dinner on saturday. Mrs Morris had mentioned extra credit for optional standard couple activities. He had started an Instagram account the first day. If it was anything like his actual instagram...OH Boy! I don't like taking pictures.

"You were in one class yesterday,how did you manager to switch the rest? He smiled and started typing on his phone. I grabbed his arm. "Hey we are talking,you look at me when we are speaking to each other." I cocked my head to side to get it across to him that I was serious. "It's disrespectful." He looked shocked for a moment but put his phone in his pocket.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize." He did looked remorseful too. His sweet face with a hint of sadness made my heart cry. But he needed to understand. I was raised to expect particular things for a man. I was raised to meet certain expectations. Have manners, be polite and courteous. Help when you can and stand for those who can't. I was raised that you better not start the fight, but you damn well finish it. "I've never had someone care before."

"It's good manners, and your suppose to be paying attention to your wife." I glared at him with a smirk. He smiled back and the bell rang. He took my bag again, right of my shoulder and we were mid stream in the line out the door.

The hall however was fast streaming and the volume of people overwhelmed me. Normal what I would do was just ride the outside currently. It took longer to get to class , but I didn't have a panic attack either.  Giles moved me in front of him and somehow molded around me. It was astonishing.  He was taller than me and his shoulders were more than twice as wide as mine.

He had that classic greek body. His waist tapered down to his hips. His stomach was flat and now that I had a photo of his bare chest, I knew he was cut. A well defined six pack, a possibility of an eight peeking out. Even Mrs. Darcy had gasped and gulped a little when she took the phone from my hand.