Jimin screeched, trying to grab a towel to cover up his no no parts. As for the person that opened the door, he just stood there staring. His eyes started traveling lower and lower until Jimin spoke up.

"Jeon Jungkook get the fuck out!!" Jimin yelled, trying to hide his blush. Jungkook didn't seem to hear his hyung, as he started walking slowly towards Jimin.

"J-Jungkook I said g-get out." Gulped Jimin. "Turn the shower on." Whispered Jungkook, who was hovering over Jimin, not worrying about his nakedness. (oh the actual cringe)

"B-But..."

"I won't repeat myself Jimin."

Jimin nervously backed away and turned on the shower but soon stopped when he realized the shower wasn't the only thing he was turning on. (*insert Jin's windshield wiper laugh)

"Jungkook w-why are you naked?" Groaned Jimin, feeling a large chest pressed up against his back and something poking his thighs.

"Rapmon hyung said we were in a hurry so I thought I'd just shower with you to save time." Chuckled Jungkook, wrapping his arms around Jimins nude waist.

Jimin shivered.

"You could've just s-showered with Tae..."

"Yeah but Taehyung doesn't make me hard like you do."

At that moment Jimin knew he was in deep shit. "I-" He didn't know how to respond to that sentence so he just blushed and looked down but then squeaked when he saw that Jungkook really WAS hard.

Before Jimin could die of embarrassment, Jungkook pulled him inside the shower and pressed him up against the glass door.

Jimin moaned, feeling the hot water against his skin and his even hotter dongsaeng breathing heavily against his neck.

"Jungkook this is w-wron-oh fuck." Jimin gasped when he felt the younger wrapping his fingers around his tip. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." Smirked Jungkook.

He started pumping faster as Jimin gave endless whines and moans. Finally with a soft "K-Kookie oh my god." Jimin came all over the youngers hand.

While the older was trying to regain his breathing, Jungkook lazily started to lick his fingers, humming at the sweet taste.

"Jungkook." Whispered Jimin. "Yes Angel?" Jungkook replied, kissing his neck softly.

"I-I know you're going through p-puberty and everything but you can't just use me when you're h-horny." Jimin blurted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and gave a loud laugh.

"Jimin I'm 22 years old, I think puberty hit me a long time ago and besides, don't act like you didn't enjoy getting jerked off by your crush." Winked Jungkook. Jimin choked. "I don't have a crush on you." He lied.

"Hm sure and I'm Justin Seagull." Jungkook retorted. "So does this mean you like me?" Jimin asked a bit to happily.

"Calm down Jimin, yes I like you...a lot but let's keep whatever this is a secret for now okay? We don't know how Army and the rest of the members will react." Jungkook smiled.

"You're right...so for now it's just teasing?" Giggled Jimin.

"Yup...just teasing."

Sup fellow Army!

Sup fellow Army!

Alright I know all about Korean honorifics and yes Jimin is Jungkook's hyung but I just can't see him calling him that you know?

Besides, he made it very clear that Jimin is too cute to be a hyung ;)

This is also the first and last smut warning. You guys aren't 9 years old, you knew what you were getting into when you pressed the read button and read the description.

Good choice btw.

I read Mikchimin's Jikook Oneshots book and it totally inspired me to write a Jikook fanfic of my own. (Btw, Mikayla. If you're reading this, I know this isn't your type of story cause there's a lot of smut and stuff but just wanted you to pop in :)

Anyways, check her book out! The way she writes is incredible, I promise you're gonna get hooked!!

So...

This whole book will have smut and fluff and yes there will be other ships.

Side ships:

Namjin (Jinnie and Joonie)
Taegihope (Hobi, Tae and Yoongles)

But like you know you guys can comment anything you want right? Go ahead and swear or give me hate. It's cool.

Correct me if I've made a mistake with names or anything in general.

But overall I (J) hope y'all enjoy Tease [Jikook] and don't forget to....

VOTE!

STAN JIBOOTY!

AND GRAB YOUR HOBI WATER AND PRAY TO NAMJESUS!

Thank you that's all ~

~Lay