1

"Taekwoon, I want you to find the person who attacked our clan last night." A husky voice fills the room.

"Is there any clue who did it?" Taekwoon says as he looks up from the red floor to look at his and all the other's head master. He raises his head and snaps his fingers for someone to walk next to him. He takes the paper and opens it to show it to Taekwoon.

"The only evidence and clue about this attacker is this tattoo on his shoulder. That might give us what clan the attacker comes from." Taekwoon looks closely at the paper that has a yellow flowers inside a triangle. The tattoo looks really beautiful in Taekwoon's eyes.

"I'll get going. I will not fail you." Taekwoon says and slowly walks away from the room as he puts the black cloth on his face to cover his mouth. As Taekwoon is gone a small whisper escaped from the person next to head master.

"Why did you gave him this mission? He could've been useful if we use him as gift for our enemy? And wasn't the attack at the other clan?" The assassin standing next to headmaster says as he starts rolling the paper he is holding.

"Well, why would we step down and give them our weakest assassin? They would think that we all are weak and attack unexpectedly. Also, it would be fun to see Taekwoon fail his first and last mission. If he doesn't come back in few days, sent assassins to kill him. We don't want weaklings like him to roam around and make fool out of our clans name. It would make our allies trust us no more." He says and helds up his hand high then points at the door.

"Go after him and give the paper. You can already see that he doesn't think before doing something." The other assassins bows and runs after Taekwoon. While Taekwoon is smiling happily as his first mission is starting after the really painful training he went trough as an young boy to dream about fighting bad guys. Still he doesn't suspect a thing that he is a bad assassin to head master but the deadliest to a normal person.

~~~~~~~

"Man, what should I eat tonight?" A man on his wagon says as his horse keeps pulling the load of the wagon with it. The forest surroundings them as the day is almost over. The man whistles little as he is happy heading to his home village to meet his family after a long trip.

"Holy moly!" The old man says as he sees an arrow shoot next to him.
"Stop right there!" Someone shouts at the man as he pulls out his sword.
"Take the horse and check the wagon if there's something." Someone else unknown says as he steps next to the horse's harness and sits on it.

"This horse is really good. We could sell it or eat it." The person sitting on top of the horse spokes. The other unknown stealers are looking at the wagon and someone is tying the old person in to the tree. The old man is crying as he can already figure how this situation will end.

"Hey! There is someone sleeping in here and-" The sentence got cut off as the sleeping man pushes the person off the wagon as a reflex 'cause he just woke up. Taekwoon looks around to see that his plan travelling on stranger's wagon secretly didn't end up well. He stands up as everyone around him are holding weapons at him.

"Who are you?!" Someone asks annoyed as they just stare at Taekwoon who still is wearing his clans clothes and covering his face. He was ready to attack but backed up.

"Why aren't you attacking? You were just so confident and now-!" A painful scream is heard as blood splashes everywhere. A mother tiger has appeared and she looks angry. Well no wonder some of her cubs around. 'This is not going to end well.' Taekwoon though to himself as the men tries to attack the mother tiger.

"Kill them all!" Someone shouts and stabs one of the tiger cubs. Taekwoon launched himself at the attacker and kills it with on punch in the face as the body rolls of the hill hitting every objects on the way. Taekwoon looks around and sprints at the man who was tied in a tree and unties his ropes.