14 ❘ friendly shit.

"seulgi?!"

nayeon shouts even more when she sees mina's boyfriend were kissing his girlfriend's bestfriend. jimin suddenly panicked.

"nayeon, it's not like what you think."

nayeon growls, "if it's not, what is it?! you kissed her damn bestfriend!"

"no! i didn't! listen, nayeon. i need your help," jimin says, trying to calm nayeon's mad self.

"yes. i don't know─"

"i don't to hear your voice!" nayeon shouts at seulgi, making her flinch and steps back.

"nayeon, stop!" jimin stops her from keep shouting.

nayeon scoffs, "oh, you're defending her now? what is really your plan? trying to hurt mina? jimin, she's still pure!"

"i will never try to hurt her!" jimin argued back.

"but, what if she saw you two kissed? with her own bestfriend? won't that hurt her?!" nayeon fights back, pushing jimin by the shoulder making him steps back.

"i trusted you to took care of her!"

"it's just a friendly kiss! me and seulgi already make a deal to make her boyfriend jealous!" jimin finally tells, making nayeon stops hitting and stand still.

she was speechless.

"make her, boyfriend jealous? while you? on your way making mina jealous in a breaks up way? it's such a friendly shit when you both kissed!"

"nayeon unnie?"

❝ why are you shouting?