"H-Hyungs..."

"It's okay tae, it's okay.." - Jin hyung said, smiling then he all leave

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

I look at taehyung and he look down for a seconds and he stand up. I sigh and bite my lips and stand up too.

He was about to walk to leave me alone here but I grab his arm.

"Tae..."

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

I look at him and he's looking down, his back facing me. I bite my lips, feeling my heart aching because of this...

It's my fault and I can't stand seeing him like this...

I can't ignore him anymore... I can't... FUCK!

I slowly wrap my arms on his slim waist and buried my face on his hair, on his nape... I heard him sniff and I sigh, he's crying... my baby is crying...

"I'm sorry..." - I said and I kiss his hair

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

He sniff again and I turned him around to look at me and I felt a pang on my chest.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

His eyes is red and he's pouting while biting his lips. I can't help but burst my hurt to uwu because he's so cute but my heart is aching at the same time seeing him crying because of me...

He look at me, pouting while his tears are falling. I smiled and pulled him to my embrace, I put his head on my chest and caress his back softly.

F  uck! My angel is crying because of me...

"Ssshhh... I'm sorry my cutie... I'm sorry..."

He pulled away from me but still my hands still on his waist, he look at me glaring and he sniff. I bite my lips while looking at him.

"Y-You said you like me..."

"But w-why are you ignoring me..."

I smiled and caress the side of his waist.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

"A-Are you mad at me?"

He pout and his tears fall, I smiled and shook my head and wipe his tears.

"No baby, i'm not..."

His cheeks goes red and he sniff. I smiled and sigh and I rest my hands on his hips.

"I'm not mad... I'm just jealous..."

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...