"she is." jack intervened causing the two to freeze on site. eben was too deep in thought to attend to jack avery's awful attempts to flirt.

"maybe..." abigail's voice broke when eben took her arm and pulled her back toward the door of the house.

"i need your help with a class problem, come with me." eben said it so fast that he could hardly vocalize. nor do he wait for anyone to say anything, he just made sure he and abby left home to be able to speak alone about cupid.

ashley noticed how jack followed every movement that abby made and how he looked at her ass when she left. "oh shit! you like her!"

jack frowned. "what are you talking about?"

"you like abby," the little besson accused him, watching his reaction carefully.

"you're going as crazy as your brother." jack spoke between his teeth.

"so, why aren't you denying it?" ashley asked with a smirk on her lips.

jack gave him a murderous look. "i don't have to deny stupid things." and with that he tried to avoid ashley walking down the hall, but she pursued him, this conversation isn't over, the blonde girl thought.

they were going through the middle of the hall when daniel left the hall of the play-room, crashing into abby. his hair was a mess and tears covered his eyes, he was so in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice jack. he left the house, slamming the door.

jack and abby shared a look of confusion. for a moment, ashley thought about following and trying to help but she believed it wasn't the best time. it was clear that daniel needed someone closer to him now.

"well, it was indeed daniel." jack murmured and abby was surprised to remember his name. jack just remember what he cares about, that's why he always knew everything about abby. he cared a lot about abby.

ashley, on the other hand, could only think of scolding her brother. that's why she walked furiously to the play-room.

"eben, what the hell are you doing?" abby asked, letting go of his grip when they were gone.

eben put his hands to his head, ruffling his hair. "this is killing me, abby. i can't with this fucking game."

"what?" abigail was confused. the game wasn't thst bad, right? she had managed to kiss jack thanks to that. "and why now? is there any new news about cupid? "

"the new news is that i may have a chance with margo and every time i can deepen our relationship, the only thing that comes to my mind is this game. i want to be with her, but not for a game." eben muttered sitting on the floor.

the brunette girl couldn't be more surprised. "since when do you like margo?"

eben said nothing, just looked up and his green eyes glowed more the usual, and she just found eben tearful. he didn't know how to answer that question. the blonde boy lowered his head again and hid his face in the palms of his hands. "i really like her, abby." he muttered in his hands.

a smile peeked over the girl's lips and bent down to sit in front of eben in the middle of the esplanade in front of corbyn's house. seeing eben like that made her feel emotional, seeing him so in love only led her to think about that beautiful love story between margo and him. does jack feel the same for me? the brunette girl thought. "then date her." abby's phrase caught eben's attention causing him to lift his head to look at her. "you know you don't do it for the game and that's what it truly matters."